1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dallas - Fort Worth Area Watch Party - Round 2 Game 1 vs. Spurs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DFWRocket, May 1, 2017.

1. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

We'll be at the Addison Ice House tonight for Game 1 of the 2017 Conference Semifinals. We haven't played the Spurs in the playoffs since 1995, so come out and root for Red.

Addison Ice House
    3875 Ponte Ave, Ste 250, Addison, Texas 75001

Also, for those of you in DFW, join our DFW Area Rockets fan group on Facebook - the link is in my signature below.
    Hope to see everyone there.

Here is the turnout from the last game, we've had double this amount before, so lets turn the Icehouse RED!
    [​IMG]

2. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

I should be able to make it out there tonight - I was half debating about going to game in SA but I have to be in early tmrw at work and alert so I would rather watch it with some fellow fans.

Rockets34Legend and DFWRocket like this.
  3. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Paint the town RED.

DFWRocket likes this.
  4. LAYGO

LAYGO Contributing Member

I'm excited! It's been too long between games! LETS GO ROCKETS!

We need more of the local fan base out with us though! Do not be afraid to come up to us though to say hi.

DFWRocket likes this.
  5. RedDragon01

RedDragon01 Member

I can't make this one...it's too late. But I'll be there in spirit...Go Rockets!

6. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

Edit: had some employees melt down here at work today so I may be delayed getting out so not sure if I am able to make it. I was supposed to be out by 6 and that certainly will not be happening now.

7. bro2044

bro2044 Member

See you there!!!

LAYGO likes this.
  8. SLRokJok

SLRokJok Member

make the outsiders root for the Rockets too