1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Want To Buy Dad lost his truck to the flood, anyone selling a car for around $1000? I trust CF to sell a working

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Outlier, Apr 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Outlier

Outlier Member

Hey guys, just need your help. My dad is in need of a car and I need to find him one. He doesn't make very much so what he can afford is a $1000 car. What I'd prefer is something that will at least be functional for a couple years. Much appreciated.

2. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

My wife has a 96(?) Toyota Camry. She could be talked into selling it for way less that 1k. It has a little over 200k. We don't drive it much anymore. Only problem is that the AC is a little spotty.

3. Outlier

Outlier Member

no accidents? Engine still good and maintained?

4. Outlier

Outlier Member

5. Outlier

Outlier Member

Still desperately looking..unless Lurch replies..

6. Buck Turgidson

If you're in Houston, damn, be reaaaaal careful buying anything used right now.

7. Outlier

Outlier Member

Yeah thats why im asking here. I think theres a little more honest here. Rockets fan unite right? Anyway, im willing to pay a little more if i have to... Looks like i have no choice..

8. Orange

Orange Member

Lol yea right. If I had a cheap flooded car I would have sold it to you in a heart beat.

9. Outlier

Outlier Member

Another bump..

Anyone selling a car for cheap? Urgent..

10. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

My dads friend is selling a Honda for 3k I think. Was recently in an accident and they're fixing it up before selling the car. It's not ideal but it is a car.