1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D-wade: “Trying to make my guy @carmeloanthony the fall guy huh!?”

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by iNoseBleedRed, Nov 12, 2018.

1. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

D-Wade just tweeted: “Trying to make my guy @carmeloanthony the fall guy huh!? Man y’all need to stop. That’s the easy way out instead of addressing what the real problem.”

I wonder if CP3 has told him what he believes the real problem is.

On a side note, who would be willing to take on the responsibility of creating a melo appreciation thread? Make sure you don’t do it until he’s actually waived, otherwise it’s annoying.

ramotadab, hakeem94 and roslolian like this.
  2. riko

riko Member

Cp3 sucking it up is a major part of the problem. He played well tonight and we won.. no secret

JayGoogle, napalm06, JVL713 and 3 others like this.
  3. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Everyone sucking on offense was the bigger problem. And a couple of games of not even trying on defense.

But everyone has been shooting very poorly

4. roslolian

roslolian Member

Dwade is right Melo has played decently he isn't the problem. Maybe he has a small part in it just like every Rocket player but shipping him out won't solve the problem. At the end of the day he is a vet min guy, whether he plays great or bad shouldnt impact the team alot of the guys being paid the money play up to expectation. If you want to blame somebody blame Cp3 he has been sucking while makong 40M this year. He plays great surprise surprise we win.

5. DareDevil14

DareDevil14 Member

I am by no means a melo supporter but this is what I most fear is we come out of this as villians. We thought the twolves we're hated for the butler situation.
    No veteran will join the team knowing that if they struggle they will be cut even though our 3 best players have sucked so far.

jcf, roslolian, tc0330 and 1 other person like this.
  6. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

The Dwight Howard Narrative is the same thing with the Hawks, Hornets and now Wizards.
    The Media bashed the Rockets because of McHale Firing and Dwight leaving.
    McHale is not hired still, Dwight is a terrible teammate.

7. icewill36

icewill36 Member

i hope we get to hear the full story on this sometime soon. idk what is going on in the locker room but i have a really hard time believing whatever is going on with the rockets is all on him. just watching the games should be enough to tell everyone that. melo must be a great actor if so because in public his body language seems to be a guy doing whatever it takes to fit in. the only thing i could imagine off the court causing on court problems is some player messing with anothers GF/wife or something.

dvr4me likes this.
  8. Jontro

Jontro Member

who in the media is making melon the fall breh?

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Man, all of sudden everyone loves Melo!? They crushed this dude in OKC... Rockets can't win ever. Rockets didn't do anything wrong.

harold bingo, joshuaao, B-Bob and 4 others like this.
  10. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Daryl has to come up with better trades and keep 1st Rd picks at all cost.

Jturbofuel likes this.
  11. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

I agree its not crazy to think we will get to a point where we need those picks later on.

12. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

It just goes to show Russell Westbrook will always get praised by media, and media bashing James Harden.
    Media Narrative by Illuminati selecting their Favorite Players.

Stephen A Smith says this "Carmelo won't go to bench at OKC" Carmelo gets bashed poor Westbrook.
    "Carmelo should Start he should not be coming off the bench"

Dwyane Wade personally hates James Harden, remember when Kevin Durant said Harden is a better SG. That's where that hate comes from and Jealousy at its finest. Harden is MVP, Dwyane on a Retirement Farewell Tour.

Chris Paul has to step in, I think has to Check Dwyane Wade. Dude Shut Up, Carmelo looks so bad and leave Gracefully.

#12 rockets1995, Nov 12, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    BigShasta likes this.
  13. DareDevil14

DareDevil14 Member

No I love the rockets, if he's released for his play then yes he's the scapegoat. If he's released cause he's a problem in the locker room that's a totally different story and deserves it. Fact is no one knows but the actual team until the truth comes out.

jcf likes this.
  14. BackdoorHarden

Rockets making everyone look bad, that's the real story.

Made Dwight look like a bad teammates
    Made Melo look like a bad teammates

It's not a Dwight or Melo problem, it's Houston, we got a problem!- Signed Dwight and Melo's camp leaking to the media

15. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

If Rockets go on a long Winning Streak, I think the Media will look Dumb Collectively.

I really think once Carmelo leaves. Everyone collectively will be held Accountable defensively.
    Harden can't keep Carmelo Accountable by yelling at him, Harden was frustrated at other teammates which is wrong.

Tackle the Main Source, Chris Paul on the team didn't help this situation, Chris never told off and Carmelo not being held Accountable by Chris was the real downfall, Carmelo just didn't care on defense especially, giving up easy layups in the paint, and no defense at the 3 point line, he can't move laterally.

16. RocketsFan247

RocketsFan247 Member

He just mad Jimmy B is in the East now. It's weird tho that his tweet implies he knows what's the "real problem". If he can identify what our real singular problem is, then I'd like to know! No one knows. With or without Melo, my best guess is that we're still gellin as a new team, especially Harden and Cp3 as they learn how to lead a new group of guys. Everyone just needs to calm down (insert clever pun).

17. TheRedRanger

TheRedRanger Member

18. riko

riko Member

The same Dwight that the Hawks players throw a party cleberate his departure according to Zach Lowe and the Hornets players were heard rejoicing the news of him leaving. Not to mention the lakers fiasco?

Remlap likes this.
  19. riko

riko Member

When did Harden yell at Melo? Infact Harden outside of Paul was his biggest supporter. This has mike D’Antoni and Jeff Bzdelik written all over it.As Mike would say payback is a b****, you drove me out of NY now I will drive you out of the NBA

hakeemthagreat likes this.
  20. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

thats not true, carmelo tried on d, he just can't keep anyone in front of him anymore. defense was not the only problem. our offense shouldn't be this bad. we can't have our two best players playing lackluster. once our offense gets rolling, the defense will come around.

we don't beat teams by grinding out with defense, we out score teams and play enough D to where they can't score as much as us.