1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Curry can't function without All-Star support; May be held out for season

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Remlap, Nov 11, 2019.

1. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

You also threw out some bullshit. No one believes Bosh and Sheed are clearly better than Gasol. You basically just named a bunch of famous players that played at least one game at PF. I'll give you 6 of those names which still puts Gasol in top 10 contention.

2. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Exactly and definitely agree w/ you. To add Jordan put Hakeem on his all time starting 5, and no one ever calls Hakeem a mistake as the first pick in the 84 draft, now Bowie on the other hand as the 2nd pick.... I think even if Portland drafted correctly and got Jordan even though they weren't looking for a guard, I still don't think anyone would have called Hakeem a mistake, which I think is pretty special in its own right.

3. mockster

mockster Member

6?. the rest are true pfs except two. Your on drugs man.

How is bosh not better in every way?. Chris bosh has identical stats, two rings, is better overall in every way and could shoot the three way better.

way more physical on defense as well. Also has had way more clutch moments and has the ability to score high numbers.

if Chris bosh career wasent cut short he’d be way on top. He was averaging 22+ points his last two seasons

different quality of superstars matter, notice how you swap derozen and the klaw and the results differ

you couldn’t switch out any superstar for Kobe on that team and have the same results

#103 mockster, Nov 12, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  4. don grahamleone

You can't understand what you read and you can't spell. (It's 'You're on drugs' ****tard. "Your on drugs" make no sense there smart guy. ) I'll give you 6 of those names as being clearly better than Gasol. Anyway, f- off. You're a waste of time to talk to. You're obtuse. Curry sucks and Kobe never carried a team to a winning record.

clutchdabear and fckbandwagons like this.
  5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

**** Curry and his dysfunctional ***

clutchdabear likes this.
  6. mockster

mockster Member

Curry sucks.. yeah as if you had any legitimacy yourself. Love how every bodies a basketball expect but probably has no basketball experience.

curry and Kobe are legends and are the reason their teams succeeded and if you don’t think that your blind

7. fckbandwagons

fckbandwagons Member

Without Pau and Bynum, Kobe aint winning ****

clutchdabear likes this.
  8. mockster

mockster Member

I mean it’s debatable. Every team has players who pick up the slack but to act like Bynum or pau were game changes/play makers is laughable

nothibg like Lebron has in dwade or kyrie or golden state had in Durant or ray Allen and kg

9. fckbandwagons

fckbandwagons Member

Last time I checked, Kobe couldn't even get to the 2nd round without a great big man. You saying Pau isn't a game changer/play maker is laughable. Pau is one of the most gifted passers as 4/5. And to add to that, Pau carried the slack for Kobe gm7 09 finals.

clutchdabear likes this.
  10. don grahamleone

Again, "you're" as in "You're blind". It's like saying you are blind instead of saying your (possessive) blind. You really come off as an idiot on here. I bet you do in real life too.

Also what is "every bodies a basketball expect"? Did you mean, "everybody's a basketball expert"?

You seriously don't know how to express yourself. You just seem really unintelligent when I read what you have to say. And Curry does suck because if you need 4 all-stars by your side to be successful, you're not very good. He had 2 allstars by his side this season and sucked ass. Why? Cause he sucked ass the whole time. There was never a time where he didn't suck ass. He's just a good dribbling shooter. That's all. He does nothing else that's impressive. No power, no defense, pansy. Half the people in this forum could take him in a fight because Curry is SOFT. S-O-F-T.

What are you doing here anyway? This is a Rockets forum. The people who like stroking Curry's furry probably ought to go where that's considered acceptable.

11. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

I was guarding De'Aaron Fox in highschool a few years ago. What were you doing?

CCity Zero likes this.
  12. don grahamleone

He was not paying attention in English class. That's for sure.

13. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

you seem to be very proud of your bball experience

Roomba likes this.
  14. don grahamleone

He can dunk on an 8 foot goal, dude. Don't mess around.

Roomba and vlaurelio like this.
  15. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Trade Westbrook for Curry asap if somehow GS bites....ehhehehe

16. Asian Sensation

No. That article is certainly not from the Onion. It’s from a Houston born and bred Rockets fan.

Certainly no bias there right? Why are Rockets fans so hell bent on discrediting Curry for his accomplishments and quick to knock him at every little misfortune? Comes off as being jealous and insecure.

It’s not like Harden didn’t have a golden opportunity against Steph in 2015 before he won his first title. Could’ve easily been Harden and the script would be completely different had he been more clutch and had less game/series changing turnovers down the stretch. We lost those first 2 games by 5 points.

There’s been multiple other opportunities where he’s had the chance to break through and for whatever reason he hasn’t been able to get it done.

17. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sometimes it is easier to empathize rather than publicly ridicule someone who didn't master grammar. I know I have probably done the same thing when someone just keeps on and on, but ignore is my new answer in cases like that.

Not everyone had good teachers, parents, or mentors to help them with reading and writing or proper communication skills. Hardships, safety, and environment factor in on anyone achieving success in school and in life. Feel lucky you came out with a better result.

#117 deb4rockets, Nov 13, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    FrontRunner likes this.
  18. Air Yordan

Air Yordan Member

We would all GROW TO LOVE CURRY here on CF :D:eek::D

19. igotwhipscollectingdust

You guys love to overrate Harden just for him to let you down when it matters most.

20. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

These are professional basketball players. The people that step on the court are the finest ballers of the world are they not? They are getting paid unfathomable amounts of money to entertain. Curry and any other healthy Warrior not playing is a travesty to the fan's paying those ticket prices and to the networks that paid for the NBA broadcasting rights. It doesn't matter if you don't have your best squad out there. An NBA player is an NBA player. Go out and compete....

#120 Sanctity, Nov 13, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    Jake Tower likes this.