1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CP3 out for Game 6

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ashleyem, May 25, 2018.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

No one knows, we don't even know the grade of it.

I think he'll try to play, he was already suited up today. I think at the very least he comes out and tries it. If he doesn't then it's pretty serious I guess.

2. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

He's probably out judging by his look at the end of this game.

3. xhanif143x

xhanif143x Member

CP3 is playing game 7. Lets beat the most hated team in the NBA ever. Crying to team up with Durant. SMH

4. ksny15

ksny15 Member

He isn't playing and there is no beating GSW without him.

Yet again the Warriors catch post season breaks.

J.R. likes this.
  5. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I'm not optimistic about winning game 7 without paul unless we drastically change the rotations.

We can't get a ball handler out of the blue in this offense. It needs someone to run it, and Gordon isn't it. He's opportunistic with transition 3's and drives, but he can't pass nor can he really dribble. It's too late in the season to play another brand of bball, we don't have the personnel for it

6. Rocketman7

Rocketman7 Member

H-Town will be nuts on monday...
    Grab 4 guys off this board plus James Harden and we would still win.
    No way the Rockets lose game 7.
    Toyota center will be Rocking baby.

7. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

The line is already out for game 7. Bad guys favored by 5.5 in OUR home court. That is the CP3 factor.

I ask my brothers to keep their composure. Mofos caught a HUGE break with CP3's injury because we had them on a string.

Without CP3 and a very short rotation, I am sorry to say I am not confident.

Damn ****ing injuries!!!!!#$$!:%!

J.R. likes this.
  8. bro2044

bro2044 Member

Accident, I thought I typed GG in there originally