1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cousins Injury - West is Wide Open

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Fawkward, Apr 15, 2019.

1. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Folks omfg!!! This is great if he’s out!!! We had no answer for him!!! Don’t overthink this!!!

This makes the defensive job we are going to have to do much, much easier. Whatever you think of the warriors with boogie , this was my biggest Concern. He threw off our whole defensive scheme against gs! Omg I’m so happy rn!!!!

#61 T for 3, Apr 15, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    lilbird20, Smacktle, Denovo and 5 others like this.
  2. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

His quad looked messed up to me. It shouldn't be a jagged line across the bottom like that.

[​IMG]

3. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Internets fight!!! :p

4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Fuggin ESPN will now say Warriors R Lame and give a thousand excuses for any loss they incur.

B-B-BUT IGGY NOT PLAYIN!!?!?! :(:(:(:(

5. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I know a lot of you think having cousins off the court is prob better for the warriors.

And I somewhat agree cause I don’t think he’s playable against us for long stretches.

But it’s also one less true nba rotation player the warriors can play on a very thin team anyways.

Warriors have 5 guys who are legit rotation level guys now.

Ya looney maybe is more playable against houston but he’s not a very good player.

Plus it’s one less thing the rockets have to game plan for which is really huge.

GS is as thin as they have even been. I iggy gets banged up or Steph twist and ankle and is slowed down just a tad the rockets would have better than 50% chance of winning the series imo maybe would be favored.

lilbird20, Denovo, topinjs and 5 others like this.
  6. BeBreezy

BeBreezy Member

This is a terrible post. His quad doesn't give a damn whether he was taking the easy route to a chip or not.

Rocket River likes this.
  7. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

I am not his quad.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

D-rock likes this.
  8. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Go Rockets B-Team!!!!!

Worriers- lose cousins and the game. They are not in a good spot

So if the worriers play BETTER without Cousins - Why did they lose tonight???

9. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Then why did they lose to the lowly Clippers???

Malaya likes this.
  10. RetroRockets

RetroRockets Member

Cousins has been ass the past few weeks. His best game of the season was againist us. But tomorrow here come the excuses in the media for the social justice warriors.. oops I mean golden state warriors. Curry is gonna be exposed next year when klay and Durant leave

11. TheSource

TheSource Member

After the warriors blowing that 31 point lead the rockets need to take of business and sweep the jazz. We need all the rest we can get to be as healthy as possible going into round 2 against the warriors

jcmoon and topfive like this.
  12. John Harvey

John Harvey Member

Cuz Bev fouled out (he's trash)

13. RetroRockets

RetroRockets Member

Because the clippers were right there with us in net rating after the allstar break. The clippers have come back from multiple 20 point deficits this year

Lot of closet warrior fanboys being exposed here

topfive likes this.
  14. Htown Stros

Htown Stros Member

Agreed, too bad it wasn’t KD

15. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Because they played the Rockets B team

16. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

This. Warriors have no depth; one of the reasons they went and got Bogut. This team doesnt have Speights, Barbosa, Livingston is banged up, Iggy is banged up and old...just isn’t the same team right now. Any other injuries and this team is done.

17. CALI_MOST_WANTD

I dont feel bad for cousins. I call it Karma for all the stuff he has done throughout his career then joining the warriors for a easy ring. Wish Karma would get the rest of GSW. Especially KD qnd Donkey.

clutchdabear likes this.
  18. bj3175

bj3175 Member

Im telling you these guys are starting to resemble any other team in NBA history that is at the end of their run. They have went to 4 straight finals. Thats alot of games they are just not hungry or healthy enough to deal with whats coming

topfive likes this.
  19. vick

vick Member

Warriors had a 31 point lead and lost
    The biggest in Nba playoff history. Their series is tied up 1 to 1. Clippers have home court advantage. How will Warriors respond? Now let's see what happens. Now Rockets need to have a 24 hour policeman guarding Cp3. If no injuries, I like Rockets chance of winning it all.

20. topfive

topfive CF OG

I've been saying it since mid-season: This year's Warriors are not a cohesive team. They still look amazing when everything's clicking, but when things start to go south, there's a lot of weird chemistry stuff going on.

They can definitely be taken down. I would be surprised if the Clips pull it off, but the Rockets are more than capable of finishing the job this year.