1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Could we get some Robinson highlights?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RedDynasty, Mar 4, 2013.

Tags:
  1. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

Hate to start a thread on this, but whatever. Could we get some T-Rob highlights from last night? I will rep.
    Thanks.

2. I'm Tom Brady

I'm Tom Brady Member

seconded, would watch

3. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

I hope so. Robinson better give us some highlights.

1 person likes this.
  4. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

I don't care if Robinson doesn't fill the highlight reel. Just rebound, defend, run, and make a high percentage of shots. He needs to do this against better competition.

Use the off season to refine his game.

5. I'm Tom Brady

I'm Tom Brady Member

Less talk and more Robinson highlights, I didn't get to see the whole game...

6. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Tom Brady is one demanding SOB.....

7. BeardlyBeardman

I'm not sure how many highlights were in there but the minutes I watched he was taking it to the basket when he got it. Drew some fouls when he couldn't finish. Had a nice spin move in post once and blew by defender with his face to the basket. He's not inept with the ball in his hands as was cited by many people when the trade went down. Went up and got rebounds in the crowd. A lot to like and a long way to go.

8. I'm Tom Brady

I'm Tom Brady Member

Hehe, so? I'm Tom Brady.

Robinson is definitely gonna be more turnover prone but I like how he looks more comfortable and natural doing something on his own with the ball compared to Patterson. Not to mention rebounding...