1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Could Landry Be Reunited With Rockets?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AnnaMegan, May 26, 2011.

Tags:
  1. AnnaMegan

AnnaMegan Member

2. da_juice

da_juice Member

Unless we trade Scola, I doubt it.

3. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

Hope not, no upside at all.

4. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

LOL!:grin: I hope he is.

5. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

I love Carl but I would rather go with Scola and Patterson now...Patterson is bigger and a better defender than Carl and has the athleticism and shooting touch of Carl as well. Pat though isnt as polished with his moves as much as Carl but I think he can easily develop those and Patterson is younger.

I just dont see where Carl would fit on this team right now with both Scola and Patterson on the roster....if Scola is moved then yeah it would be great to have Carl back but of all the issues the Rockets have right now with their roster PF isnt one of them

6. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Maybe this is just me, but does anyone else dislike what this AnnaMegan is doing on the board? That may sound strange, but I just don't like the post and run. Especially when you are solely serving self-interest.

1 person likes this.
  7. Treeza

Treeza Member

The way I see it, scola gets traded, (hopefully for Kanter pick!) and then Landry comes and begins the year starting, and transitions to PPat starting and developing.

8. ross84

ross84 Contributing Member

That would be perfect. We can trade Scola for a high draft pick and sub him with Carl. This will give Pat more playing time under carl. We need young talent.

9. eman

eman Contributing Member

We all love Carl, but not even he can save us from mediocrity.

10. Stilldream'n34

This!

11. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

WE ARE GETTING HIM!...

We are trading scola for a pick...we are getting jordan and landry in free agency and draft bpa

if we dont i will not buy season tickets ever again!...which i havent done yet...but still...

12. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

I'm more interested in hearing about this daryl morley guy.

13. rocketsmetalspd

Don't need Landry, Patterson has more upside. Scola is needed for his low post game that Patterson still needs to work on.

14. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

Well, kiss those season tickets goodbye!

Scola will be dangled in a handful of packages for a top-8 pick (top-4 being ideal -- Kanter, but top-8 being more likely -- Leonard), but Jordan-2-Houston is a pipe dream. He's Blake Griffin's best friend, and Olshey's going to do everything within his power to retain Jordan and keep his budding star happy.

15. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Not just you, and it's starting to walk along the lines of spam (this one being a less damning example). This keeps up and I'm ready to see her get rookified and lose thread starting privileges. It's disrespectful to treat the BBS like it's her twitter account.

And to the topic - I also am happy with Patterson. Landry can have hot games in the post, but he's a poor rebounder at the 4.

16. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

can we lock this up now?

Unless SR610 starts paying Clutch for advertising.

17. Lowry4three

Lowry4three Member

YES! I'd love to get him, if he plays well, we can trade him for someone at KMart's caliber :grin:

18. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Count me in too, 610 is begging for attention. I mean if you're gonna post about a topic at least give your opinion not just a link so we can give you hits.

Funny thing is 610 believe they're the premier sports radio station but hey sure don't show it with on air talent.

19. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

I have no problem with what she's doing, they are all rockets related and I do enjoy listening to rich lord.

20. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Geez take it easy, nerds. No different than posting a link to an article. Don't see you guys crying about that.