1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Cougars] Broadway to transfer?

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by desi tmac91, Dec 6, 2010.

1. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

http://blogs.chron.com/cougars/2010/12/could_broadway_show_be_hitting_1.html

Sucks if true, Broadway has shown a ton of promise.

2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Piland is our guy.

Good luck to you, TB.

Maybe you can go to Baylor and take over after RG3 graduates.

3. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

I guess you have to do what you have to do...wish him luck...but i think we need the same luck as Piland is our guy, we have to do a better job of creating opportunities and of course, the f'n Defense...

4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I really like this part of the article:

"Broadway led the Cougars to all but three of their points in a 31-13 Sept. 18 defeat..."

5. Poloshirtbandit

I'm curious why he never really got a chance to play after the Tulane game, but I'm not a fan of the two QB thing either that we had to go through with Keenum and Blake Joseph.

6. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Would be fun to see Broadway in a system like Nebraska. With his speed and athletic ability he would be a monster in that type of offense

7. jdh008

jdh008 Member

That's kind of the $64,000 question at this point. I guess the coaching staff just felt like Piland was the future of the position so they wanted to go with him through thick and thin.

Some say that Broadway should have stuck it out and competed for the job in the spring, but I can't blame him if he thinks he won't get a fair shot at winning the competition.

It's kind of a shame that Sumlin and the Cougars will ultimately get next to nothing out of their biggest recruit so far, but if he would rather be a starter than a Cougar, so be it.

8. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Piland will do fine.

Broadway doesn't have near the arm he does.

If there is one person we can afford to lose, it is him.

Peace out, Terrance. Sorry Piland farted all over your big chance

[​IMG]

#8 DonnyMost, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  9. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

We'll take him. Gilbert sucks.