1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Costas is Funny

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Dreamshake, Jun 16, 2000.

Tags:
  1. Dreamshake

Dreamshake Contributing Member

A little over 5:00 mins to go in the 3rd quarter, and dying to unleash some of his Kobeisms. Bob Kobystas unleashed a superb ass kissing job.

Kobe having a Superstar type game, bounces out to the top of the key. Pump fakes and puts up a horrible leaner that touches NOTHING but the side of the Backboard. Kobe being the only one on the court who knew as he released how bad a shot he had just taken, flys in to grab the board underneath the rim...To Kobystas delight. He now can proclaim: "WHERE did he come from?!!!!!!!!" Just as Kobe blows an all but uncontested layup. Needing to seem his typical impartial self. Bobby lips out: "I know he missed that one, but WHERE, did he come from?!!!!!!

ACK! Forget the fact that Kobe just heaved up a horrible shot that missed everything by about 7 inches to the left. Forget the fact that after that IMPOSSIBLE display of rebounding, he blew an uncontested layup.

Someone please, please put Bobby out of our misery

2. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

I was cracking up when Costas made that call.

Bobby Boy has his head so far up Kobe's ass, he can taste what Bryant had for breakfast yesterday.

------------------
    We need some meat in the post!

3. Calvin23

Calvin23 Member

Where's Marv Albert??

4. Turbo

Turbo Contributing Member

Forget about Marv Albert, where's Michael Jordan. I never thought I would say this, but at least there was substance to Jordan's @ss-kissing. On the plus side though with Kobe being "THE ONE" I don't have to stomach Ahmad Rashad's fugly mug.

-Turbo

5. Dreamshake

Dreamshake Contributing Member

Rocketman95...4-20 is all it takes to Kobiesm a superstar performance.

Actually, It was sarcasm...As in he wasnt having a great game at all.

6. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I hate Costas and always laugh my ass off at his stupid comments and mistakes. I liked it earleir in the game when there was a jump ball, when Coastas mistakenly says "The refs are going to give that one to the Lakers" when it was the Pacers ball after the jump. You could tell CostASS just wasnt paying attention and immediately knew his mistake cause later he proclaims, almost in a shocked voice
    "No, WAIT, they are giving it to the PAcers"

I mean cant the guy just say he madea mistake-"My bad"

What an idiot. Where is Bill Walton when you need him. At least he say s dumb stuff on purpose.

------------------
    When I die I want to go peacefully like my grandfather. Not screaming like the passengers in the back seat!

7. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Since when is 4-20 shooting considered a Superstar type game?

I hate that guy.

------------------
    Get your proper swirve on...visit www.swirve.com (coming in mid-June, for now visit www.eesite.com)

8. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Dreamshake, gotcha. I was watching the game, half-drunk, playing NTN trivia. I wasn't paying too much attention to the game!

You got me!

[​IMG]

------------------
    "Go to hell Costas"-Dave Nelson after sweeping the ABSCAs on NewsRadio

visit www.swirve.com

9. Wink#3

Wink#3 Member

All BOb Costas does is suck Kobe's dick

------------------
    Rasheeba Thompson

10. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

uh, okay, I cant talk about how the ocean is full of sal****er, but wink can write about Costas and Kobe's lifestyle?

Even if Costas does do that, so what you homophobe.

[This message has been edited by CriscoKidd (edited June 19, 2000).]

11. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

Hey Wink #3, give me your password, I have something to say about Bob Costas also.

------------------

12. Gideon

Gideon Member

Costas is an idiot. Did you hear his comments last night during the last game? They were pitiful.

"Rick Fox dated Tyra Banks, and is now married to Vanessa Williams, so the NBA isn't the only major league he's played in"

That was freakin pathetic. I think he sits around for hours before games just going over in his mind what kind of lame one liners he can come up with. LOSER!

------------------
    He who stands for nothing will fall for anything.

[This message has been edited by Gideon (edited June 20, 2000).]