1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    The Timberwolves are roughing up the Nuggets, can they hold on for a Game 2 win? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Continental Presidents Club Passes

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by jerinrulz, Feb 13, 2010.

1. jerinrulz

jerinrulz Contributing Member

Just floating this out here to see if anyone is interested..

I have a few Continental Presidents Club Passes (they sell for $45), one expires February 28th, a few expire April 30th, and then I have some that expire next year.

These are the lounges in many national airports where you have open bar, cheeses, crackers, internet, couches, etc.

If anyone is interested in making an offer, I will sell at a reasonable price.

2. Bourque2

Bourque2 New Member

I would love to purchase them. Please let me know how much and how soon I can get them. I am traveling this Friday and sure could use them.
    Thank you,

3. pd_

pd_ Member

i'll give you 50 bucks for two

4. showtang043

showtang043 Member

yea i'll take 2 for 40, thnkx

5. jerinrulz

Hey guys,
    Please email me at jerinvarkey@gmail.com, let me know how many you need/offer, should have about 6 or so total.

Thanks!

6. jerinrulz

Are you still interested? Got a few left.

7. jerinrulz

got a couple left, ill still meet up in houston if anyone is interested- ill be at iah on monday morning and tuesday evening, and then again the following week if that helps anyone..otherwise just shoot me an email, thanks!

jerinvarkey@gmail.com

8. jerinrulz

2 left for travel by april 30th, will be at iah on tuesday morning and back on thurs evening if you want to meet there, otherwise ill meet somewhere in houston

9. jerinrulz

1 left for before april 30, 2010, few for later in the year