1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Conservative assault child in Florida

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

oh HELL NO

if u spit on me, or even worse, spit on my kid if I had one, I am FCKING U UP

In this time of Covid-19 too?!? Prepare to get rocked

to me, spitting on me is worse than calling me the n-word...it doesn’t get more disrespectful and foul than that

RayRay10, vlaurelio, Blatz and 3 others like this.
  3. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Does FL’s stand your ground law means the child’s parents would be allowed to shoot the guy?

RayRay10 and vlaurelio like this.
  4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Y’all remember the story of the guy cracking a little boys skull at a fair in Montana for wearing a hat during the anthem? I member.

RayRay10 and vlaurelio like this.
  5. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

This is newsworthy because it's almost ALWAYS Democrat-inclined voters assaulting people. Just take a gander at the crime stats or turn on the news in any urban location. The most dangerous parts of literally every major city in America are filled with Democrat voting populations. It's shocking to me how they try to play the victim card time and again, yet are the aggressors the vast majority of the time.

6. Nook

Nook Member

Stay on topic.

If you would like to discuss another topic please start a separate thread.

This is the third time I have had to point this out to you over the last 18 months.

Do not do this again or I will be inclined to have your posting privileges limited.

DaDakota, jiggyfly, RayRay10 and 3 others like this.
  7. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

And... what special power do you have to determine his political affiliation? Also, it is laughable if you think that part of Florida leans Democrat. That restaurant is 3 miles from my house. You cannot go 50 feet without seeing a Trump sign.

SamFisher, RayRay10 and vlaurelio like this.
  8. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Yes. It is pretty clear, actually.

RayRay10 likes this.