1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Confession: I have never seen the Rockets...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ROXRAN, Mar 16, 2007.

1. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

...At Toyota Center...I have been living in Nashville for the last 3.5 years...I don't watch them as much as I use to, but I still do when I catch them on league pass...

Except now that I'm going to Houston on Spring Break for the week, I may have that chance to catch a game at Toyota Center...I hope so. Any insights on suggested seating? Where to park, blah...?

Is it so much better than the summit?/compaq center?
    I will be there this Saturday.

2. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Advice: Go. Seats? Any.

3. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

You can almost always find free parking near or across 59. I usually park on Clay on the other side of 59. It's only a couple of blocks away.

:)

4. oomp

oomp Contributing Member

It's great going to a game. Get there early and start the party right with the Rowdies.

I'm taking my son to his first game Tuesday against the Pacers. Can't wait.

5. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

If you can swing it, try to get seats in the first couple rows on the sides of the upper deck (unless you're independently wealthy and can get courtside seats). Those are the best seats I've watched the game from - you can really see the whole court, but you're not so far away that you can't make out the players. Ideally, first row/upperdeck/center court would be the best seats, but if you're close to that you'll have a great view.

6. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

or at the meters right in front of toyota center for free after 6pm

7. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Yea!, ...I will be at that game. Lower section in the corner. I sweet talked lindsey at 627-dunk. She told me they were great seats (I'm sure any would be great!) The package was 2 for $62, which includes two drinks, two hot dogs, and the tickets! Just me and the wife. The kiddies will stay at my mom's home in Atascocita.

I want to move back now... :D

I am excited!

8. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

[raises hand and stands up slowly]
    I....[sob] have never seen the Rockets at Toyota Center either....