1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Complex] James Harden's Offseason Training

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sabesque, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Swag

Swag Member

lol so i guess he doesnt party at clubs all the time

2. KillScarz

KillScarz Member

All I know is Rockets beat the team that beat Jordan's team. Based by that, you cannot grant another ring to Duncan because Paul George didn't play in the finals.
    Jordan had to wait for Magic, Bird and Thomas to step down for him to start winning rings.

3. Roxoff

Roxoff Member

Fact was that Jordan decided to become a loser on the Barons, and the Rockets decided to become winners. 2x

It's like saying Lebron loaned this year's ring to Timmy Duncan...NO!!!

4. dakeem1

dakeem1 Member

That last sentence is ridiculous. No one would ever make that connection because LBJ actually played in those finals.

While I totally agree that Rockets were the Bulls' Achilles heel and would have beaten them in '94/95 with a healthy Jordan in the finals, I can see why the average stupid bandwagon fan sees the to Rocket chips this way. If they had no idea about Houston's successful H2H against Chicago, they just believe the Jordan media hype.

I hate that people forgot that Jordan played in '95, and had better playoff stats that year than any year during the 2nd 3peat, yet still gets the benefit of the doubt in 95 from people who actually do remember he played that year (oh he was rusty, only reason Orlando could beat them... BS!).

5. houtown

houtown Member

Yeah beat the bulls after Jordan came back 3/4th a way through the season. I wouldn't put too much into that.

6. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

my god, if we kept dragic

7. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

I wonder how what he is doing this summer compares to what he did in the past, as far as his conditioning. That seems to be his main problem to me. I'm assuming he doesn't have the stamina to play both ways.

8. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Even though Jordan dropped 55 in NY and played better in the playoffs than he did from 96-98?

9. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

He says Harden doesn't recruit. Shout out to the dragon.