1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Collusion?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by countingcrow, May 3, 2001.

1. countingcrow

countingcrow Contributing Member

Does this trade seem like collusion to you? I believe that the same guy owns both teams and is using different e-mail addresses to operate both. This is a public league, by the way.

Team #1: Current Catchers include Charles Johnson and Ramon Hernandez. Current Starting Pitchers include Maddux, Pettitte, Chan Ho Park, Darryl Kile, Tim Wakefield, and Paxton Crawford.

Team #2: Current Catchers include Mike Piazza and Brent Mayne. Current Starting Pitchers include Pedro Astacio, Albie Lopez, Eric Milton, Jason Bere, Scott Elarton, and Matt Morris. Current 1B/Utility IF include Sweeney and Palmiero. Current starting SS is Christian Guzman.

So here is the trade that has already been accepted by both teams and is now under review:

Team #1 acquires: Mike Piazza and Pedro Astacio

Team #2 acquires: Andres Galarraga, Jimmy Rollins, Tim Wakefield, Ramon Hernandez

Isn't this trade obviously unfair? I have already protested the trade, but I doubt anything will be done about it. Public leagues suck!

------------------