1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Collier = a Matt Bullard that can't shoot

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Samaki, Jun 29, 2000.

1. Samaki

Samaki Member

The rockets might have made the stupidest couple of trades in draft history. Collier sucks and Langhi is right up there in the suckage department.

it is funny how I suggested a

Walker + Kerr + 41 for 9 + Drew + Williams

and the thread got locked. I don't want to know what would have happened it i said number nine for Collier and a draft pick in 2007. I would probably been have killed by clutch himself.

Now looking back at that deal, you can't tell me you would rather of had the rockets do it.

Walker, Kerr, and Carrawell for Pryzbilla, Drew and Williams is a lot better than Collier.

Spurs got Chris Carrawell, the steal of the draft.

bwahahahaha

------------------

2. Samaki

Samaki Member

lets see how long it will take for Collier to be declared a bust by every rocket fan. I would be surprised if Collier is still part of the team when the move to Kentucky.

------------------

3. brahma rocket

brahma rocket Member

#1,collier does lack alot of skills but the one he does have is shooting, so "collier= a matt bullard that cant shoot" was an ignorant statement. and your second ignorant statement was moving to kentucky, because kentucky is basically out of the running.

------------------
    johnny "red" kerr:i'm glad the bulls did'nt draft steve francis.

dan roan: why!!!!!

johnny red kerr:because he would forever be compared to michael jordan.

4. WiNK

WiNK Member

I would do this trade 100 times over again then take the trade you proposed!!!!!!!

That trade has to be the most lopsided trade.....only a spurs fan could come up w/ that much of a lopsided trade and still proclaim it has value!!!!!!

[​IMG]

------------------

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Yeah Samaki, you would know about busts, being one of the biggest in recent memory.

------------------
    "Go to hell Costas"-Dave Nelson after sweeping the ABSCAs on NewsRadio

visit www.swirve.com

6. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Collier will be a great player for our system Samaki. Watch. And also, we get that draft pick next year unless it is top 10, so you can forget about 2007.

------------------
    Cheaters never win. Unless you play for LA that is.

7. No Chance

No Chance Contributing Member

Samaki If I were a Spurs fan life would be looking kind of grim right now with all the cap space Orlando just cleared and with the news that Tim Duncan & Grant Hill or both down ther together right now!

[This message has been edited by No Chance (edited June 29, 2000).]