1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CNN's Home Page Right Now

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Aug 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Learn the English language if you're going to be calling somebody else ignorant.

Just LOL.

2. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

All those news outlets lean right and there is no question about it but CNN was suppose to be in the middle. During this election cycle there is no doubt that CNN supports and Hillary and tries to manipulate its viewers.

3. dmoneybangbang

Oh my stars!!!!!!

I said "unbias" instead of "unbiased". You sure showed me....

What was the UH- OU score again? Now move along like a good doggie.

4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

You repeated the mistake 3 times, so you clearly didn't know how to use the word....and then you called somebody else ignorant. Yeah, you got pwn3d, son.

1 person likes this.
  5. dmoneybangbang

Have you ever considered that Hillary leans to the middle..... :confused:

When you shift so far to the right, it's not surprising you see bias everywhere.

6. dmoneybangbang

Whatever you need to make yourself feel BIG....

What was the OU-UH score again? Can you help but not pwn yourself across multiple threads little doggie?

7. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

So does Trump

8. dmoneybangbang

Trump leans to the middle? I actually agree that Trump isn't that radical, it's just that he had to appeal to the alt right/nationalism to get nominated which is pretty unappealing to me.

9. jsingles

jsingles Member

He didn't embarrass himself in this thread, you did by not constructing a sentence at a junior high level.

10. dmoneybangbang

I did construct a sentence at a junior high level, perhaps your standards are lower where you are from. Furthermore, I am pretty sure if you go through the 10 pages of this thread you'll find several instances of bigtexx embarrassing himself. Lastly, if the best ya got is catching me on some spelling errors then... LOL.

11. jsingles

jsingles Member

It's not my standards, you utterly embarrassed yourself. I'm sorry you actually think your opinion matters, it's very cute.

12. dmoneybangbang

Utterly embarrassed... Hmmm... Interesting when folks have to resort to hyperbole and playing "gotcha". I guess when you can't discuss the issue at hand you have to manufacture distractions. To each their own I suppose....

13. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

14. jsingles

jsingles Member

You brought up the score of a college football game in an attempt to discredit a poster who doesn't play for either team and then you talk about others not being able to discuss the situation at hand. You brain is severely r****ded, you need to seek medical treatment immediately, you are not healthy. At least stay away from elementary schools and places little kids frequent, people like you routinely are unable to differentiate between child and adult. We don't need more dereanged predators on our streets.

15. dmoneybangbang

LOL... All because I said "unbiases" three times.... Now I am r****ded? Seems a little personal to me....

So please point out my other grammatical errors throughout the forum... What else ya got?

Are you BigTexx's second account...?

16. dmoneybangbang

Lots of hyperbole thrown around... Not much substance... That's to be expected when you don't have substance to talk about.

What's happening on CNN's homepage right now?

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm pretty sure he's just trolling. I have a hard time believing anyone is legitimately that stupid.

18. dmoneybangbang

LOL. I love it.

Got you rubes resorting to name calling instead of talking about the topic at hand.

Hey bobby.... I bet you are on more ignore lists than I am. I mean... 28000 posts in almost 4 years.... How's that for a personal attacks?

19. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

CNN continuing their propaganda. Now resorting to straight up lies.

CNN falsely adds 'racial' to Trump vetting comments

CNN added the word "racial" to Donald Trump's Monday comments on terrorism and immigration and is running headlines reporting that the GOP presidential nominee spoke of using "racial profiling" to stop terrorism.

But a review of the transcript of Trump's comments to Fox News that CNN quoted shows that Trump never used the word "racial" in his comments to the network and only spoke of “profiling.”
    "You know in Israel, they profile," Trump said Monday to Fox News. "They've done an unbelievable job — as good as you can do. But Israel has done an unbelievable job. And they'll profile. They profile. They see somebody that's suspicious. They will profile. They will take that person in. They will check out."

In a later interview with Bill O'Reilly, Trump also expressed a need to profile in the manner Israel does, but again didn't use the word "racial." When pressed by O'Reilly how the profiling would work, Trump wouldn't elaborate.

“It works. If we see somebody that we think could be a problem at airports and other places you talk to them and you see what’s going on. We don’t do that. Not much.”

CNN has been running headlines throughout the day that specifically quotes Trump as using the words "racial profiling." CNN.com also is using the term "racial profiling" in its headlines.

The decision by CNN to add "racial" to Trump's comments comes in the wake of intense criticism this weekend after the network edited out a key portion of Hillary Clinton's Saturday night statement following the terror attacks in New York and New Jersey.

In a gaggle with the press aboard her campaign plane after the attacks occurred, the Democratic nominee referred to the explosions as "bombings," as Trump had earlier in the evening.

Trump was later criticized on the network and elsewhere for using the word "bomb" too soon.

20. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Straight up lies...did you miss Trump's campaign slogo?