1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CNN exposed for anti-Trump malice

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Buck Turgidson

Sorry, I don't watch Alex Jones either.

Nook, B-Bob and Deckard like this.
  2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Rashmon and FranchiseBlade like this.
  3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Attack the messenger all your want because you don't want to even glimpse reality. I would say CNN basically is Alex Jones at this point, but you're too stubborn to learn about something that doesn't make you feel good.

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Yet CNN lies so many times and you take them as legitimate. The worst thing people have on Veritas is they are right wingers who "selectively edit," which all broadcast journalists do so you don't spend three hours watching raw footage. It must hurt to see a news org that appeals to you get taken down a peg.

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Blind yourself like a good little mind slave. Be a CNN watcher and don't question it like a good little boy.

6. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

LOL. You watch a network (FOXNews) that had one of its anchors just quit because he couldn’t take the lies and bias spewed by that network. Never seen that at CNN.

R0ckets03, Nook and Newlin like this.
  7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I am no fan of CNN. They are fairly legitimate in that they do report on facts. They don't edit comments to mean something completely different than their original meaning or even the exact opposite.

CNN isn't taken down a notch at all by anything Veritas has done. It is virtually impossible for Veritas to hurt anyone's reputation because of who they are and what they do. It has nothing to do with which side of the political spectrum they are on, and everything to do with the way they concoct their videos.

R0ckets03, ryan_98 and RayRay10 like this.
  8. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

You have tarnished whatever esteem I had left for your perspective with this post.

RayRay10 and mdrowe00 like this.
  9. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Hey man, as someone who reads D&D to laugh at ya'll - I think you might actually be going crazy.

Diet. Exercise. No sugary drinks. Minimum 30 minutes of sunlight a day (go outside) and quit social media/forums/tv. You will feel like a completly diffeent person in two weeks - all the anger at uhh liberals I guess will go away because it's ****ing stupid and it controls you.

mug, R0ckets03, Nook and 6 others like this.
  10. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I had this protracted conversation with you about why I use the news sources that I do and why specifically I trust the professionalism of the NYT reporters even as I recognize the political lens through which they report on the world. Project Veritas is the opposite of the NYT in this regard. They don't have the whole value of their business resting on their reputation as honest brokers. They don't need to cultivate a reputation for being the best of the best to attract journalists or sources. Veritas has already staked out their ground in the journalism landscape by getting caught multiple times doing dishonest reporting to arrive at a politically predetermined conclusion. They're political activists, not real journalists. I think you're making a mistake in who you trust. I'm sure you can see and understand the political slant Veritas and everyone else will throw at you, but you grossly undervalue journalistic ethics or else you can't tell when they're being flouted.

11. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

:D...ask about what Jesus thought of the "message" being delivered by an insincere or malicious messenger...;)

12. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

dachuda apparently does not know or doesn't care that his messenger is a proven liar, scam artist, and propagandist but hey, watch this 10 minute video to find out the REAL truth. Never go full Trumpanzee dachuda.

RayRay10 and mdrowe00 like this.
  13. Nook

Nook Member

Honestly.

Has there been a single "breaking story" from O'Keefe that has proven to be accurate?

I really don't think there has been.

Perhaps this one is, I don't care enough to watch a video on it as I have wasted time in the past on all of O'Keefe's manufactured garbage.

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

Ottomaton likes this.
  15. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

A glimpse into dacula93's reality...
    [​IMG]

16. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

"Watch this 10 min video" is the peabrain's shortcut for reading.

Clearly a pattern here for some posters with their silver bullet gotcha clips.

17. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

The videos at best describe that CNN pushes news that interest viewers. Absolutely shocking development.

18. ryan_98

ryan_98 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

While I agree with you on these points, Veritas was right on with their reports on google.... and it wasn't necessary for them to report on CNN shenanigans. They've been outed for misreporting before.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  19. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

As I said, I'm not a fan of CNN. They aren't the best news source around by any means. Which reports on google? I will accept your word for it, rather than accept anything from Veritas? I am asking so I can see if there are other sources. Was it a story Vertias broke, or one that was already out there and on which they reported?

20. ryan_98

ryan_98 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not certain that they broke any news more so just contributed to the growing list of stories about companies that censor and shadow ban. Anyway, the videos are in the link below if you're interested in watching. It's pretty standard PV interview along with undercover recordings.

https://www.projectveritas.com/video/exposed-political-censorship-in-big-tech/

FWIW, the google exec captured in the undercover video wrote a piece refuting it....

One item that stood out to me, and I'd encourage you to try this as well, is that the google insider/whistle blower mentioned censoring search results (edit: predictive search) when looking for HRC's emails... I've pasted mine below:

hc.JPG dt.JPG

#40 ryan_98, Oct 17, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
    FranchiseBlade likes this.