1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Tracy McGrady's Houston Return: Before, During and After

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 7, 2010.

1. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Firstly, who said anything about giving him the hate that LeBron received? If you are going to respond to a post, be specific to what was said.

If you're a fan of Mac by all means do what you want. I myself just don't feel like he deserves a standing O from the entire fan base, because he played for the Rockets or his name is T-Mac.

I think now it's time for this board to move past all things McGrady, it is over.

Let's talk about what it's going to take to improve this team to a championship level.

2. PlanetG

PlanetG Member

This topic being partially made into whether or not it was good or bad of fans to boo the guy... just POO on that. It's just so utterly not about Tracy anymore. For crying. Out. Loud. :eek:

We have other players now to care about, to cheer for, to believe in, to stand with. What about them? What about our boy Kyle's night? What about Luis with his 35, you-can't-stop-me game?!

Tracy: happy trails dude. Meanwhile, FREAKING GO ROCKETS.

3. rockets247

rockets247 Rookie

How many titles did McGrady bring Houston?

How many playoff series did Houston win with him?

ANSWER: ZERO

Therefore, boos are justified.

4. Mr. Space City

funny thing is yao is the number 1 overall pick who has done little for houston in terms of winning as well.

whoop-dee-doo we finally got out of the first round.

5. ApuN

ApuN Member

Hey T Mac

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

6. AggieRocketsFan

I was surprised at the fans reaction but I still clapped for him when he checked in for the first time.

However, everything afterward was negative because he was still on the opposing team.

7. TheGM

TheGM Contributing Member

You seem to have changed your mind, or maybe you only find it okay to boo current Rocket players.

T-Mac never did anything to Houston, really?

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=2155701&postcount=1

8. ApuN

ApuN Member

Yao had to play with the weight of a whole country on his back. He had to play year end and year out.

One thing you never question about Yao was his commitment to win and to team..

T-Mac on the other hand, is just a damn wimp and a damn pu**y

a WUSS

9. Mr. Space City

commitment to win doesn't save you from shooting 9/20 in game 7 vs. the jazz

10. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Yeah I was talking about sticking up for our players. And Tmac was one of our players for 6 seasons. What's so hard to understand about that?

11. rockets247

rockets247 Rookie

and losing to Dallas by 40 in game 7.

12. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Do you feel better now? BOOO!!!? HAha moron.

13. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

Is that you T-mac? Why you mad?

14. Mr. Space City

exactly. both are just as much part of the blame and nobody s immune from criticism despite character.

15. ApuN

ApuN Member

Yep,

Felt real good to booo that wuss...

16. TheGM

TheGM Contributing Member

No, you said "honestly id rather hear excessive 'booing'(if ur unhappy, just show it)" when talking about players actually playing for the Rockets at the time. Yet you find booing McGrady unclassy, and claimed he did nothing to Houston. Really?

The Toronto game, predicting a Lakers win, whining to get playing time against doctors orders, then later admitting he wasn't ready while with the Knicks.
    :rolleyes:

17. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

Wait wait hold on..

Tmac never dogged the Rockets?

Tmac announced season ending surgery, during the ending periods of the NBA trade period, WITHOUT telling the Rockets beforehand, EVEN THOUGH the Rockets doctors didn't think he needed surgery.

I don't blame him for our failures in those playoff series, I don't blame him for his injuries, I don't even have to bring up the Toronto game.

Tmac is a dog who put himself above the Houston Rockets.

18. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

If Yao stopped trying, stopped caring and announces a season ending surgery tomorrow and the Rockets comes out and says "What?", I will boo Yao like no tomorrow and laugh at my username.

TOFs like to think people boo him because he is Tmac, the truth is; people boo him because he is a quitter.

19. davestrate

davestrate Member

Hmmm guess I didnt miss being there tonight, not because the opponent wasnt worth it but because the multitud of classless morons who called the toyota center their home tonight.
    Im very disappointed learning about all the proud idiots on this forum that believe it's classy to have reached a level so low that malinfluences the rox as an organization.
    Keep it up and we'll continue to attract trash aside from unproven talent to a city so mediocre in sports that makes me happy I live elsewhere at the moment.

20. Juxtaposed Jolt

Because he totally got injured on purpose, right?

By your logic, every Rockets player before we finally won the Portland series should be booed.