1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Rockets will host Spurs on Christmas Day, Warriors on New Year’s Eve (2015-16 Schedule)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Aug 12, 2015.

?

How Many Games will the Rockets win in 2015-16 Season?????

1. < 40

3 vote(s)
    1.6%
  2. 40-50

3 vote(s)
    1.6%
  3. 50-60

123 vote(s)
    63.7%
  4. > 60

64 vote(s)
    33.2%
  1. joeson332

joeson332 Member

RIP Heisenberg

2. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Anyone know where we can download a google calendar with the games?!

3. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rockets have most (tied) this season; did not last season. Important to note 20 opponents will be on b-to-bs, too. <a href="https://t.co/PYQVriLEJn">https://t.co/PYQVriLEJn</a></p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/status/631825296501542912">August 13, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

4. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

Six non-believers have responded to the poll.

5. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

60 - 22 season.

6. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

NBA is a joke tbh. Staring with the BS inconsistent officiating and ending with 19 natl games for the ****-Kers from LA.

7. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

NBA is a joke tbh. Starting with the BS inconsistent officiating and ending with 19 natl games for the crap-Kers from LA.

8. da_juice

da_juice Member

Feel like we constantly get screwed by the schedule. We have to play a bunch of tough games in the beginning of the season (when we have no momentum and have to try to adjust to having Lawson) AND we have a ton of back to backups. I don't get it.

9. BoneYardDog

BoneYardDog Contributing Member

Totally agree if we are as deep in real life as on paper, there is no one we cannot beat or should be afraid of. How often we play back to backs is far more important than who we play.

Every team should be afraid of us, not us of them.

10. daveford

daveford Member

Thanks for the advice. There doesnt seem to be any tickets on Flashseats at the moment and stubhub seems to be quite expensive. I assume thats because the schedule has only just been released.

When do people generally start listing their tickets? And i assume prices vary depending on the opposition? eg I am looking to get tickets to the Cavs Rockets game which i assume would be alot more than say a Rockets Sixers game?

11. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

And to make it worse, we probably won't even HAVE Lawson til 10-15 games deep. So the adjustment period (and BEST case scenario) for us having Lawson up and running and everyone firing on all cylinders isn't until Xmas/New Years at the absolute earliest.

In the West, we could well be buried deep in a fight just for 8th seed and find ourselves pushing crap up a hill come 2016.

12. MistaK

MistaK Member

Don't we pretty much always play the Thunder on the second night of a back to back?

13. glenadyll

glenadyll Contributing Member

I'm a STH, and I received an email that we would get our tickets on Flashseats sometime in the next couple weeks. At that point, I could post my tickets for sale if that was what I wanted to do.

Prices fluctuate significantly depending on the game. Unfortunately, the Cavs tickets will be the most expensive of the season so start setting money aside...

14. Zergling

Zergling Member

What I like about this schedule is the last 5 games is relatively a cakewalk. If we're still in any race at that point for a seed, we'd be the favorites to win.