1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Rockets knock it out of the park with Yao Ming intro video

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

That $2 bill thing got me. Would be nice to see all of those players courtside at Toyota Center during the NBA Finals.

tinman likes this.
  2. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Lowry, Brooks was ballin, Landry was a beast off the bench...one of my favorite rockets squads of all-time

threepointshot3 likes this.
  3. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I had to chop onions while watching this just in case. It was a wise move.

4. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

The video was just unbelievable. I wish he was on the floor and executing the Shanghai Shake. Yao was the closest thing to the Dream. There will never be another Yao Ming.

5. OldYelllowDog

OldYelllowDog Contributing Member

Not me, I just have allergies this day....

6. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

They didn't have the behind the back dribble. At the 2:00 mark of the video. It's just the front angle and not the behind camera we were used to seeing.