1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Podcast: On Corey Brewer's Debut and the Looming Josh Smith Signing

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 23, 2014.

1. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Yeah, the narrative that DMo is an elite defensive center, or elite at *anything* is crazy to me. He's a serviceable big man, but he still is a weak rebounder and get the yips far too often to be untradeable. If Jones returns healthy, I would put Dmo up for Dragic.

2. YallMean

YallMean Member

Point guards are disappointing. Let's play Cannah

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

His absence is truly baffling

4. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

That's somewhat true but unfortunately he was right about the transition defense. I agree though that there were a lot of stupid comments made by Elliott seemingly poking fun at the Rockets defense....but like I said Xs & Os wise he was right.

...and let's make this one thing clear - I watch a lot of NBA League pass and NO ONE is worse than Clyde.

5. basketballholic

Sorry...Carr and Elliott are much worse than Clyde as far as I'm concerned.

6. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Sean Elliott is like a more vindictive and mentally r****ded Reggie Miller.

7. craguin

craguin Member

New addition Corey Brewer delivering in a big way for Rockets

8. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

No way. Elliott at least time to time points out something you may have missed(even if the way he does it is so childish). Clyde literally adds no value at all. None. I can't remember the last time Clyde pointed out something that wasn't incredibly obvious in a gamecast(I sometimes think him and Walt Frazier have a secret bet night to night to see who can be the most clueless). Is he less annoying that Elliott? Absolutely....but let's not pat Clyde on the back for lack of insight we would expect from an ex-player and a few random catch phrases.

9. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

I never thought the day would come when I would ever agree with you....

By golly... Hell has frozen over, because I totally agree...

T_Man