1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Let's take advantage of homecourt advantage

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 14, 2018.

1. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Chick-fil-A gave you the day off? They really take care of their employees! I can see why you love working there.

2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

@Clutch, you're the best! That's the perfect column to write before the first game of the biggest series in the playoffs, thus far. Those of us who can't be there because we're out of town have been worrying about the empty seats. I sure have. It's a poor reflection on the city and the fans, even if, as you so aptly pointed out, it isn't the fault of the tens of thousands of fans who watch every game during the season, and every playoff game, cheering (or cursing!) from their seats at the Toyota Center or at the screen in the living room.

Everyone should send Clutch's column, via email, twitter, etc., to the world! Heck, Tilman should send a copy to every season ticket holder, particularly corporate ticket holders, before the game(s), so send Clutch's column to Tilman, people. Get busy, and Go Rockets!

[​IMG]

James workin' hard to bring good juju to the Toy Box so those empty seats behind him will get filled up before the game. Think positive thoughts, everyone, and send those good vibes to the team. They need it!

Reeko and saleem like this.
  3. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

Alright lucky ticket holders. Leave now and head to the game!!! You should make it by then for sure

bumbum09 likes this.
  4. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

I'm leaving soon. You better be there to valet my car and don't forget to deliver the late night munchies after the game

5. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

I think the lower bowl will be way more crowded tonight . Unfortunately, I am expecting a lot of warrior fans . Rich ass Californians got the $$.

6. CXbby

CXbby Member

This is an embarrasement.

7. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

wtf happened. are multiple road closures outside the toyota center?? or the fans just that bad at punctuality

8. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

That is how i see it.............win home court Win the Title

9. astros123

astros123 Member

looks fkin dead. pathetic

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Posting that picture in the chron front page would definitely get people to show up. Along with $2 beers haha

11. LUK3

LUK3 Member

At the game; it is buzzing!! Loudest rocket game I’ve been to so far.. Murphy did a good job of getting the crowd poppin’

desihooper likes this.
  12. YOLO

YOLO Member

looks awesome. what are you looking at and its loud

13. Zergling

Zergling Member

What a surprise. We play the Warriors and the crowd is immediately lit. There are only a select few games that Houston fans can get pumped up for when it comes to basketball. We don't seem to have this problem with the Astros or Texans. It is what it is.