1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Kevin Durant to Houston? Don't Hold Your Breath

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BimaThug, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Jontro

Jontro Member

Night clubs or baby seals, we got em all.

1 person likes this.
  2. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

I saw on first take that the worst 3pt percentage shooters amounts all stars are players are 1)kobe 2)lebron 3) Westbrook

I think it's obvious that the triple-double machine doesn't really mean much on his team. Durant watched Westbrook lead his team out the playoffs, also watching Harden carry his team to 2nd seed, WCF, while having 3/5 starters injured over half the season and also moreys Pokemon card type trades with new names in and out.

If Harden and Durant are real boys like we all know they are then you know hardens has probably explained how JB has also ruined our season. I think there are a lot of behind the scenes convos between them with harden probably explaining, "Morey and les said if you come here they will trade any player and hire any coach we want"

You don't think Thibs would come coach here if he knew he had harden/KD/Beasley/(another max player?) and defensive role players like Bev/ariza/Kj/Harrell? Sounds like he's fantasy team to me haha

Despite moreys obsession with trades, he's shown that he is the GOAT of trades and will surround his stars with any player they want and can somehow actually get it done. Houston has shown that their not pussys like OKC and will pay whatever if the chance at a dynasty is present.

3. joeson332

joeson332 Member

this makes no sense

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

Durant can only form a super team in Houston. If he goes to the Warriors or Spurs super team, then he's just a p***y-ass, ring-chasing cheater. AMIRITE? ;)

5. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

J.R. correct! you are right! ;)

6. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

What's crazy, is that even with Durant we might not be the favorite in the West (probably won't be until the spurs or warriors all off). How far off will we be if we don't get him this summer.

It's sad, but I honestly believe the rockets made their championship run last year. It's just too bad the Warriors cannot be beat (Much like the bulls when they got it going and won 6). I think we would've beaten the Cavs.

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Damn straight!

(not that there's anything wrong with that!)

8. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I think I'm going to drink a bunch of beers and watch yesterday's game tonight. Who's coming over?

9. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Gotchya. A lot of people agree with that sentiment. I should agree, but I prefer to bask in my homer-ish optimism.

10. Vivi

Vivi Member

I think the same, he also had a couple of annoying injuries so yeah, he'll take the money.

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

For the record, I would love to be wrong and you to be right!

DD

12. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

The only reason I could see him leaving is if he is convinced Westbrook is leaving next year. If he does leave for that reason there are more attractive teams than the Rockets especially with how things went south this year.

13. amaru

amaru Member

If he leaves, he goes East. Even if he came to Houston, we would be 3rd place at best.

14. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

3rd place! WHOO HOO!

15. YOLO

YOLO Member

that "3rd place" team would still be better than any team in the East

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

What is the percentage to hold our breath?

17. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

It depends on whether or not you have the hiccups.

If not, I'd only hold it about 20%.