1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 4/30/2019 (Playoffs Round 2, Game 2)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Contributing Member

It winds us up as fans but I just hope the Rockets are taking it all in and channeling it into their game. Best way to kill the smug is to stomp their asses down to jelly. Don't let it go down to the wire anymore.

2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

My significant other called it creepy. I told her that gross was a good bookend. ;-)

It’s gross and creepy, @ipaman!

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Welp...with Morey leaking that report and going nuclear on the league...we are pretty much guaranteed to get zero favor from the refs tomorrow. Better hit 25 3's or we're screwed.

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

It’s a great idea, Os, but too horrible even for me! :eek:

I’ll give everyone I see who follows your advice a “like” thingy, though. :cool:

All you members without avatars? Now is the time to add one. It’s easy!
    (no, not that @Easy!)

5. Caprah

Caprah Member

Tucker and rivers in particular need to employ the Klay and Draymond tactics

6. Dubcon3

Dubcon3 Member

C'mon. Both teams were pretty cold on 3 pointers and with 21 turnovers, the Rockets had a chance to win this game. Kerr is a stand up dude and doesn't coach that way.

7. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Tough, we held GS to 104 points last game and couldn't pull it out. They likely score more tonight, our offense will have to play much better.

8. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

I can't take credit, it was actually posted on Twitter by Enes Kanter this past summer LOL. Dude has massive balls to post that but hey when the dictator from your home country has hit-men assassins trying to take you out this is nothing.

hakeem94, BigMaloe and Deckard like this.
  9. Caprah

Caprah Member

Man love Ennis the menace this just illustrates that most players know the league is rigged for the Warriors

hakeem94 and Deckard like this.
  10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You should make it your avatar. :cool:
    I noticed it was empty. ;-)

ipaman likes this.
  11. riko

riko Member

This is a instant classic

ipaman likes this.
  12. Alkaholic

Alkaholic Member

Don’t worry guys this is gonna be Steve Kerr after tomorrow’s loss they take

pippendagimp likes this.
  13. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, I hear ya. I know I will be the same way when we kick them down.

14. sholaemmanuel

sholaemmanuel Member

GAME 2

Rockets win game two in a show of force unless the Rockets is playing 5 on 9 once again. In that case, all bets are off.

Rockets vs Warriors + 3 Referees + Adam Silver = tosh up.

Rockets vs Warriors = Rockets Win.

15. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

16. bratna8

bratna8 Member

Damn with all this drama/media coverage today, won't be surprised if tomorrows' game viewer ratings will be one of the top viewed playoff game of all time.

#76 bratna8, Apr 29, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    MiddleMan and BigShasta like this.
  17. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

at least something to feel good about today:

golden skin worriers majority owner, joe lacob's VC firm be floundering. i wish bankruptcy upon them and his billion dolla arena built on liquefaction soil :)

[Once the very embodiment of Silicon Valley venture capital, the storied firm has suffered a two-decade losing streak. It missed the era’s hottest companies, took a disastrous detour into renewable energy, and failed to groom its next-generation leadership.]

http://fortune.com/longform/kleiner-perkins-vc-fall/

BigMaloe, Deckard, Alkaholic and 2 others like this.
  18. Voltik

Voltik Member

Yeah I was having flash backs to this moment after all the non calls from Game 1, that moment brings peace espically after all that has happened since start of Game 1. Specifically, Dray flopping after fouling. Harden gets up and shouts something vulgar at Dray while teammates try to celebrate. He quickly tells them there is some time left and to play D. I have rarely ever seen Harden that focused and committed to winning. That is one of the best shots in Rockets history with 2 very good defenders draped over him, where one fouls him, in OT game winner against the greatest mental midgets ever assembled. Also, that missed call with Durant clown show out of bounds for 5 seconds that fuels Harden to go berserk through regulation and OT.

I hope that focused, no non-sense, win no matter the situation Harden shows up and owns all the souls of the Warriors including the smug faced coach and also the dirty, cheating refs. No one can stop him.

Deckard likes this.
  19. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

The NBA Two Minute Report came out. Of course they defended the Harden no call, but admitted only three incorrect calls in the last two minutes. I bet this will shock you... all three incorrect calls benefited the Golden State Warriors. I know, shocking...

https://official.nba.com/l2m/L2MReport.html?gameId=0041800221

HstnSprtsFan101 and cheke64 like this.
  20. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Nothing will change