1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Timberwolves 12/26/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 26, 2012.

1. steady

steady Member

2. Cadreaming

Cadreaming Member

I read some reports that their plane was delayed at the Chicago airport until 4AM due to the snow storm that swept through the Midwest and the East Coast yesterday. All of them gave their all in the Chicago game. Add the flight delay and probably sleep-deprivation, it explains the starters' sluggishness. Don't be too hard on them.

3. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

gee didnt know avery johnson got fired...btw thnx for the article

4. langal

langal Contributing Member

5. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Crash this is dead on. Every game has it's own flavor, rhythm and patterns.

With 5 mins left, and harden returning around that time, I turned to my wife and said,"I think McHale just told him(Harden) to go ahead and take it home..i.e. take the ball and go directly to the hoop. Which is exactly what he did. You either have this or you don't. James has it in his DNA> This game needed a driver and sense of direction, either team could have won. James Harden willed us to this win. That will come in mighty handy down the road.

By far most talented Rocket since Hakeem.

6. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

who closed sick 14 point lead that the timber wolves had on us . Who pushed it to a draw ? It was so ugly at that point before the comeback. Alot of us and the reporters have forgotten this....

7. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Toney Douglas!

8. just a word

just a word Member

both chandler and lin wear the knee pads; I'm not very surprised since they're both really physically and dive/fall to the floor alot.

Actually chandler DIDN'T wear the knee pad on the leg that was swollen I think, and I'm pretty sure that they didn't wear them because they didn't make the xmas jerseys look as good or something.

9. Supermaruchi

Supermaruchi Member

10. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Incredible job by players&amp;coaches yesterday--a win in Minnesota when we don't play our best against a very good TWolves squad is impressive</p>&mdash; Daryl Morey (@dmorey) <a href="https://twitter.com/dmorey/status/284461380654997505" data-datetime="2012-12-28T00:50:52+00:00">December 28, 2012</a></blockquote>

11. anson-ke

anson-ke Member

good to see shuh, it become my habit to read your comment

12. Viola

Viola Member

The knee brace was probably banned due to those "good" looking big color jerseys.