1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 4/23/2017 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 4)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Because that is just how sh!tty some of our so call fans are

Rocket River

Sajan and Obito like this.
  2. toycannon

toycannon Member

Now looking back at the sweep of okc, I hope the rockets don't become too over confident because okc were not a good team. Westbrook was the team. The next round we will be actually playing a good team. I'm being cautious but I do see us against against GS in the WCF.

3. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

That may be true about his focus, but either way he wasn't playing to 100% of his ability during the regular season and what you've said mirrors that. Playoffs, Hakeem is the greatest of all time. Regular season is harder to make that argument. Either way, he's my favorite player to ever play and I grew up going to NBA basketball games in Chicago, Washington and Houston. I've seen most of the greats that I could have. He was easily the greatest if it was the playoffs.

4. Raz

Raz Member

L2M Report says, Harden's push off Abrines was a foul. Also says, Adams' intentional missed free throw was a Lane Violation. So correct call would've been. Houston ball with +4, 0:21 on the clock -> game!

Ramo$e likes this.
  5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Need to watch that and the Nene picks

Refs seen to make a point of calling what's on l2m reports

6. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

Makes sense to me. I think you leave Ariza in there for defensive purposes and can start Nene and EGo. It seems like Clint and Ryno may just match up better against OKC's reserves.

7. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

No, they're paying them to make it entertaining, all the while, using no-calls to control the outcome of the game to the best of their ability. Lots of stupid stuff happens in the playoffs by officiating on both ends. Would you like me to continue? Follow the money trail, it will lead you to the source. The only sports that are pure are gentleman sports like golf and maybe tennis. Everything else can be corrupted - especially through officiating or PED's.

I do love watching the Rockets this year improve and try hard to give the system a run for its money.

8. don grahamleone

E is for Effort! E is for excellent! E x 3 is for Beverley!!!

9. don grahamleone

The life of OKC is melting. You can see it collapsing under their own weight! Take advantage Rox!!!!!

10. don grahamleone

Adams looks like he drank about 22 Speights Gold Medal Ales last night.

[​IMG]

11. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

Beverley is all over the place.

12. don grahamleone

I can't wait to see the fire coming out of Bev's muscle gif. Someone will end up doing it!

13. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Wrong thread, guys ... the rest of us have moved onto Game 5. :D

FTW Rockets FTW likes this.