1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Spurs 11/10/2018

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 10, 2018.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Call Rob Gray back. He can shoot some 3's, and is young and healthy. Bench power boost.

2. RocketTheory

RocketTheory Member

I miss Trez an Pat, but in this GM formula heart is not measured.. hence the reason we lose players like Pat an Trez those guys leave it all on the floor every nite, I don't see that with Paul...

3. Zergling

Zergling Member

Gary Clark deserves to start over Ennis, but I would start Gordon at the 3. We desperate need an offensive boost in the starting lineup.

Then the first sub in would be Clark for Capela so you can go with the Tuckwagon 5 lineup.

Ennis just isn't ready to play starters minutes since he can't even stay out of foul trouble.

HP3 likes this.
  4. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I really miss them too. I used to call Bev "Battleground Bev" because he was the kind of guy who would lay it all out there every single game and fight til the finish. Trey was like that too! I miss their heart and endless energy. Lazy never came to mind with those two. I miss Smooth too. All those guys were fun. Right now I watch us and that fun is missing. There is no personality. It's like watching a bunch of guys in masks with a lifeless look, and no personality, team chemistry, or heart.

RocketTheory likes this.
  5. HP3

HP3 Member

Yes? We were? Or did you miss last year? No offense to those guys(cause I have love for them all), but all we would have is a first round out. Lou Williams did not play good for us. Bev and Ariza arent good right now on their squads. Did you forget Bev is also injury prone? Or ...am I missing something? The only thing I regret is Montrez cause even Morey didnt want to trade him, but he had no spot in our rotation. I'd say 65 games and WCF were a good tradeoff.

No it wouldnt. Are you kidding me? We had them AND WE HAD AN AVERAGE DEFENSE. Without CP we would never have gotten Tucker. Our defense is getting better right now, in fact, we were better at this point now then we were last year. Which forwards do you mean???? Please tell me. And which of them is putting us over GS? Or do you mean after they are broken up? Waiting for them to break up is weak to me, but thats fine. The only way you could complain about CP is continuing from here and thats assuming he continues to play horribly into his contract which I am not ready to do yet.

6. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I respect your opinion but I don't agree.

HP3 likes this.
  7. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Oh god, apparently we play again today.

pippendagimp likes this.
  8. HP3

HP3 Member

Same here.
    [​IMG]

deb4rockets and robgue like this.
  9. gogispade

gogispade Member

Another audition?

10. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

All this complaining is insufferable. We had no choice but to let Ariza go. To think otherwise is the pinnacle of conceit.

11. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

We did go seven games and had a legit shot to win with those guys your saying are non playoff performers.

Just sayin....

The team we lost to just happens to have 2 MVPs under 30 years old and the best defensive player in the game and oh ya another sharpshooting solid defensive 20ppg guy.

No matter how u slice it the rockets won more games against the warriors in the 7 game stretch than anyone has won against them over the past two post seasons combined.

No excuse what’s going on right now.

Harden Capela and tucker are the only guys on the team who look like the same players from 4 months ago.

Everyone else looks like trash can juice.

And while Ryno wasn’t great he atleast could shoot the ball and had to be accounted for.

Now the guys we traded him for can’t even get on the court. One from injury the other from being complete garbage.