1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Knicks 12/17/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Arthurprescott2

yup. Dude can bomb from anywhere. 36 pts this game too.

2. wfeebs

wfeebs Member

Greg Smith continues his assault on the league

3. wfeebs

wfeebs Member

Starting to get a little antsy for this game. Hope we pull this one off since it'll get so much coverage nationally. Not to mention we need a little confidence for road games, haven't won one since the second game of the season!

4. Mr Striker09

Mr Striker09 Member

Coaching Staff- Just let Lin have his game and be the man tonight.

5. ogh

ogh Member

Lin and TD should split the minutes tonight, each play 24 minutes, maybe let Lin close the game out?

6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I agree. But I would love for the Rockets to play the way they played in Houston. I don't see Chandler going ham like he did in the first game though.

7. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

I'm watching espn and they said the coaching staff isn't using Lin right and he's not being aggressive

8. MOFvsLOF

MOFvsLOF Member

ESPN must be LOF according to this board.

9. Type Raba

Type Raba Member

i would be surprised if the knicks dont blow them out tonight. undefeated at home and with something to prove after last game...

10. Grigori

Grigori Member

Damn this game is on NBA.TV, which means it will be blacked out on both NBA.TV and NBA.LP.

I expect the another 2 picks on Calderon in an entire half type performance from the coaching staff this game and 35 picks set against Lin for Felton as every NYK player take his crack at the pinata. Hopefully the rest of the Rockets can step up and beat the living crud out of the NYK while we use Lin as a decoy on both ends of the floor.

11. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

Who at ESPN said this?

12. Arthurprescott2

:eek: I AM SO SURPRISED... :confused:

Seriously though - not surprised at all that ESPN is behind on what members here saw/pointed out/dissected in great detail about 20 games ago. Thanks for pointing out the obvious, ESPN.

13. nickg

nickg Member

Blacked out. Watch/record replay at 2am

14. nickg

nickg Member

Doubt Lin has a big game. 7/6/4 2 TOs 3-8 shooting, depending on how often he has the ball. So, on the bright side, the rockets might get heavy run on ESPN. Harden is going to have a very good game tonight though, I'm calling that. 30+, efficiently.

15. CarolNYC

CarolNYC Contributing Member

I have not been to MSG for a basketball game since the first Mark Jackson era....I will be there tonight. I hope that Jeremy and TD both have stellar games and that someway, somehow, we pull out a win....But Knicks are undefeated at MSG. This one will be tough.

16. Luca

Luca Member

Thank you ESPN.

17. Luca

Luca Member

Agreed, the Knicks will come out strong. MSG crowd is exceptional.

18. Type Raba

Type Raba Member

doubt it. once he starts going off, it'll be constant double. and lin will get doubled all night just to stick it to him... melo goes 45+ and breaks the record for most 3s in a game ;)

19. M4-Nightvision

without patterson a good pick n roll defender its gonna be tough. the knicks gonna pick n roll the rockets all night. asik need to come up higher on pick n roll defence.

20. pnr

pnr Member

Lin 12 points/7 assists/ 3 steals/ 5 rebounds.