1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Nuggets @ Rockets 2/9/2018

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

2. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

Sorry, I missed tonight's game against the chicken nuggets, but I heard Harden delivered some Szechuan sauce.

ramotadab, saleem, hakeem94 and 2 others like this.
  3. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

I when to this game and man... Rockets are REALLY good. This team beat the Warriors on a buzzer beater, yet we made them look like a G-League team with CP3 having a pretty bad scoring night and missing Ariza.

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Harden delivered the sauce, but Clint was eating and double-dipping. Cleaned the glass table after he was done.

5. OTMax

OTMax Member

Awesome, we are just too good. This is the year!! There's still some match-ups we don't fair well against and I'm still scared about MDA's coaching, our grit and offense come play-off time, but damn. This is like 08-09, though that team I'd still might give a chance given their defense first identity and how hard guys worked and hustled. We have some guys on our team, but it's still not on that 2008 level. I've never felt more confident in a group of guys though, since that 08-09 team was limited. This team might soon challenge the 93-94 and 85-86 Rockets for best franchise team ever. Not there yet though.

Jake Tower, D-rock and Hakeemtheking like this.
  6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

nah brah, its more like 'this is the decade'

8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

9. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

A fine win against a good team. Go Houston Rockets!

joeson332, seeingredtx and D-rock like this.
  10. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I liked the drive by Tucker, and the tip in,as well as the block setting up Luc on the break. The best one was the last basket that Capela converted at the rim. He is making progress and gaining confidence. If he can do a solid job against bigger and physical defenders, we will be in good shape in the playoffs.

D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  11. joeson332

joeson332 Member

hes better suited coming off the bench. Im one of the few who strongly believes we need Ryan Anderson to play up to his potential if we want to make a serious run

saleem likes this.
  12. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

lol at denver fans being salty and hating on dantoni for playing starters in garbage time

what about Pringles for leaving him and capella in there in the 4th until the 8:30 mark, up 36?
    he pulled the same bush-league **** with CP3 last time in a blowout.

Qtr4- CP3 and Capella are inexplicably STILL out there. Pringles pulled this bullshit last time with CP3 and it's classless! Once is questionable, twice is a pattern. It's 111-76 at 8:58. I get that CP3 and Harden are their primary ball-handlers but there is NO REASON at all Pringles couldn't turn the reigns over to Gordon (or anyone else vs our G-League call up Morris) to close it out. Harden and Capella FINALLY check out at 8:45, up 36! This only confirms that CP3 was out there to rub it in. So unnecessary!

D-rock likes this.
  13. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

D-rock, hakeem94 and saleem like this.
  14. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

They really about to lose it when they find out no one played over 30 mins. :mad:

D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  15. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

the paradox is it was the one night when pringles really didnt leave guys in for too long

D-rock likes this.
  16. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Rockets beating a quality Denver team to a drum last night, just flat out dumptrucking them. Just wow!

“In their first home game after a four-game, 10-day trip, the Rockets annihilated a team coming in after three days off following a three-game winning streak that included wins over Oklahoma City and Golden State, never trailing on their way to a 35-point lead and their seventh consecutive victory.”

Deckard likes this.
  17. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Obligatory - Boring Win.

Will take again.

18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

This is turning into a very special season. I'm afraid I'll wake up and this is all a dream, lower case. ;)