1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Lakers @ Rockets 11/7/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 6, 2013.

1. yummyhawtsauce

2. bmd

bmd Member

Ice Cube will be singing after the game:

It's ironic, I didn't have the brew or the chronic, the Lakers lost to the Rockets. I gotta say, today was a bad day.

3. JBar

JBar Rookie

I think the Asian guy in the suit is saying: Oh my God!

4. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Blow them out!

5. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

If there were ever a time for Howard to drop 40-20, tonight would be a good choice.

6. Deniz

Deniz Member

Howard

28REB 33PTS 7BLK

7. rocketsmetalspd

Rockets need to come out ready to play and don't allow the Lakers to gain any confidence; like they did with the Clippers.

8. DattboyD

DattboyD Member

Howard would beast this game and make all the flakers fans hate to be a flaker fan and of course we'll get the win!

9. Hous-TO-n

Hous-TO-n Member

A game controlled by Refs from the first minute.
    Book it

10. t0mdotcom

t0mdotcom Member

11. SevenMinuteAbs

This is my least favorite team.

Dallas - I like dirk, and I know I'll probably get a lot of hate on here but I really like Cuban as well.

SA - they don't have big enough personalities to hate on. I don like them but I cant help but respect them.

Utah - I'm too young to recall the 90's rivalry (tho Stockton seems cool) so I don't resent them as much as some on here

LAC - they're actually exciting to watch when it's against someone else, Paul's good, but his flopping really is over the top. I like doc and they've never really had success do I can't hate on them too much.

Golden State - I like curry, but I really want this team to fail. Mostly because of the way they handled the ending of our record 3 game last yr, and becaue they use copperplate font on their uniforms.

LAL - don't like them. Idk if it's because of all the laker fans in Texas for no reason, or because Kobe (who I respect but don't necessarily like) seems like a dick, or because there're are salty lakers fans on every social media post relating to the rockets or Dwight. But I just hope we absolutely demolish them. I hope Dwight puts up 40. I hope we put up 150 on them.

12. airbulllard

airbulllard Contributing Member

wtf..

13. afk

afk Member

I expect Howard destroying Pau Gasol.

14. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

15. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>D'Antoni says Lakers will go big tomorrow vs. Houston. Wouldn't give specifics, but Jordan Hill instead of Shawne Williams makes sense.</p>&mdash; Mike Bresnahan (@Mike_Bresnahan) <a href="https://twitter.com/Mike_Bresnahan/statuses/398179097513185280">November 6, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Jordan Hill said that he didn't know if it would be him or Chris Kaman starting against HOU but that D'Antoni said they'd be going big</p>&mdash; Dave McMenamin (@mcten) <a href="https://twitter.com/mcten/statuses/398181052033679361">November 6, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

16. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Good Luck.
    <iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

17. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Patrick Beverley can out rebound Jordan Hill...

18. Benchwarmer

Benchwarmer Member

Let's hope our Twin Towers can hold it down against Gasol + Kaman/Hill/Williams/ whoever the f**k else they throw in there.

19. rocketblood713

BOOM!

20. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

Cuban caused us a possible championship because of him harassing the refs to allow his team to beat up yao

SA I like them

Utah - come on really

LAC - Floptistic Paul doesn't get on your nerves? U should hate them just because of that

LAL has the worst fans