1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Jazz @ Rockets 12/1/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

I hope Chandler magically heals completely by tomorrow, because I don't think my soul can take another game where Cook starts.

2. yunac010

yunac010 Member

I think Delfino is playing tomorrow, so he'll most likely start. I didn't mind Cook starting as much as the minutes he played.

3. instar

instar Member

lol. don't give him back 2pat.

4. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

This is the first year I do not hate the Jazz. I have hated them my whole basketball life. No Malone or Sloan or phonies.

5. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I hate to say guys, but without Parsons, they're screwed.:(

6. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

i dont think so... i think we just need some time to adapt to playing without Parsons

7. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

So is Delfino back?

8. addictionary

addictionary Member

I hope Ömer grabs double digit rebounds in this one against Big Al-Millsap-Favors-Kanter.

9. OremLK

OremLK Member

No, not screwed... we're playing at home, remember.

It's harder to win without Parsons, maybe 50/50. I think we're the favorites in this one if Parsons is healthy which unfortunately seems unlikely.

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Patterson has been playing well.... trying to go for 30 pts :)

11. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

What was the overall opinion on the first game against them? I missed it unfortunately.

Hope we pull out a win.

12. pistol111847

pistol111847 Member

Harden had the flu but played most of the first half and we fell behind by 23. Harden sat out the second half and 6 minutes into the 3rd quarter the team was on a roll and cut the lead to 10. Then Sampson pulled Lin for TD and by the end of the quarter we were behind by 15. We never got any momentum going after that.

13. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Harden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Lin face it. Dont bash Harden like you allways do to propup lin.

14. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

For the Jazz losing Favor is big but Kanter has been pretty good in the last few ames so Asik needs to be on his game to combat the Big Al and Kanter combo.

15. pistol111847

pistol111847 Member

Actually I'm not bashing Harden at all. He didn't pull Lin when the team was doing well did he? He didn't play himself for 17 minutes when he was sick and couldn't do anything did he? I'm blaming the coach. Also the way the coach is using Harden is a big mistake. Houston will never beat the good teams with him playing the point and going ISO all the time. Also it's boring to watch.

16. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

Losing to the Jazz ruins my whole week. Especially losing to them in Houston. At least they won't have their fans to boo every call against their team. But since the whole lower bowl will be skipping the game and the upper bowl will be full of families for kids night...

Sigh

17. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

We need McHale back soon.

18. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Rockets are listing @<a href="https://twitter.com/ChandlerParsons">ChandlerParsons</a> (shoulder) as "probable" for tonight's game versus Utah.</p>&mdash; Jason Friedman (@JasonCFriedman) <a href="https://twitter.com/JasonCFriedman/status/274917391199248388" data-datetime="2012-12-01T16:46:28+00:00">December 1, 2012</a></blockquote>
    <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

19. VanityHalfBlack

Last game, Cook attempted more shots than Mr. Lin, 17 shots!!! Good or bad, I don't know but Cook should never be able to attempt 17 shots...

20. BeeBeard

BeeBeard Member

If it's any consolation, the Jazz are a miserable road team. It's only at home in Utah where their strange mystic powers to get calls and win games are triggered.

I don't see them having much of a chance against Houston this evening, especially if Parsons will be available.