1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Bucks @ Rockets 10/24/2019

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 22, 2019.

1. omgTHEpotential

Nothing to worry about... Variance. This was just one of those 2 out of 10 games that we lose playing against the Bucks.

2. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

MDA(esp in the po): unplayable!

3. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

when i cant hit open long shots i attack the rim and try to score

SF3isBack!! and solid like this.
  4. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

the giannis block on harden was epic!

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

6. BasketMAD

BasketMAD Member

In terms of volume? Maybe. Kawhi's definitely more efficient though as an offensive player.

7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

8. HP3

HP3 Member

As a scorer, he would never be able to do the things Harden is asked to do never, he just cant lead a top offense like Harden. Offenses run by him most likely wont reach top 5 in offensive efficiency.

9. ksny15

ksny15 Member

This guy can’t be this ****ing stupid

10. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

its all a smoke, he cant discuss his strategies and reasons with public so that the other teams learn about it

11. rockets13champs

Which type Buffalo, Honey bbq, or spicy

12. gogispade

gogispade Member

I really do not like haircuts on this team

malakas likes this.
  13. wesbound

wesbound Member

Does anyone know why Chandler wasn't used in the 2nd half or last quarter? He played well from the highlights.
    We had a break when Greek fouled out & the bucks kept imposing their size on us & we kept getting f*cked by Lopez & ****ing MDA choose to ignore that...
    All these years i had never said anything about MDA but knowing that he continues to not counter situation like this by either putting back capela or tyson in is f*cking annoying. Tucker is giving up so much heights & if he thinks tucker is the best defender we have in the post i would still go w/ some height w/ Chandler or Capella at least when they jump to contest a shot they'll have more reach to affect the shot.

14. BasketMAD

BasketMAD Member

And yet, he's had made more big shots at critical moments than Harden without needing those free throws to generate points (I think that's more important) and led his team to Finals and championships.

15. HP3

HP3 Member

He beat a diluted warriors team with arguably a better team, I think we take the Raptors if we were to meet them in the series. Harden has his faults, but i still believe he can get us the ring.

D-rock likes this.
  16. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Hmmm
    Bucks aren’t exactly killing the heat right now

17. BasketMAD

BasketMAD Member

You believe? Based on what? Do you think the Rockets were a better defensive team? Do you think they had more offensive talent? Do you think they were a better rebounding team or had the better playoff performer between Kawhi and Harden?

18. HP3

HP3 Member

Inn saying that based on the fact that Kevin Durant played one quarter that whole series vs GS, I’m saying that based on Klay who missed ALOT of that series and Looney as well. You really think the Raptors beat that fully healthy Warriors team they don’t. We are the only ones who’s ever been closed. And Harden preformed better than Kawhi vs GS.

19. BasketMAD

BasketMAD Member

You could argue for Harden, but I don't think Chris Paul would match Lowry's or Van Vleet's production. Gasol/Siakim/Ibaka over Capela. That team was a beast, but the greatest team of all time (better than the Rockets) would've won that series if they were all healthy. I agree with that point.

20. HP3

HP3 Member

They didnt even need Durant, they might have just needed Klay and Looney. That tells me we were better, I think we take the Raptors.