1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 1/15/2020

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 15, 2020.

1. gotsis

gotsis Member

Yeah. Agree. The worst is clark, Hartestein and clemons showed they could play spot minutes.

We waived one of them, gave a contract to another and never played him again and after every big game Hartenstein never plays again. Really frustrating.

arabrocket likes this.
  2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

That is my major issue
    The missed OPEN shots

Rocket River

3. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

this is such a bad take. u cant let harden off the hook. he doesnt move. his defense these last games is back to being horrible. honestly russ is the only guy playing hard. but getting knee capped by harden.
    like on the break..harden if u not gonna run give the bsll ul to russ on the break. harden pissing me off cause i go out the way t defend him

4. rockets11206

rockets11206 Member

Tucker/House/Rivers/Maclemore for the sake of God act like you deserve to be in the NBA. Its like watchiing Will smith on that team with carlton, this is getting absurd

Houstunna and icewill36 like this.
  5. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

He is asked to drop 40 a night off pure isolation by his brainless coach. There is nothing wrong with him. He was always going to burn out at this rate. Teams have adjusted because they know if they eliminate Harden then the Rockets are done.

This is not hard. Get rid of MDA. It is time.

Houstunna likes this.
  6. icewill36

icewill36 Member

James is not playing poorly because the blazers defense is just so good and focused on him. They are a terrible defensive team. He needs to pull his head out of his ass and play. If they want to let Westbrook get open shots and layups in the mean time Im good with that. We would be down 25 if it weren't for westbrook. They are giving us a bunch of open looks this entire team needs to wake up

HP3, Rocks92 and PeterKingX like this.
  7. realonemo

realonemo Member

What are yall taking about he is getting trapped every possession. HE is making the right play everytime. If this is LAst night you have every right to complain but not tonight.

8. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Please rest Harden. He didn’t even try on the court.

Blazers don’t need to double team him now.

9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

They have been going to Russ on the post and its been working. Should probably just let Russ run things, Harden clearly isn't into this game for whatever reason.

10. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

I don’t get the point of sitting Russ if they are going to play this way the next game. Also what’s the point of resting him if it’s been more than three months since the season started. there is no continuation no flow. Resting Russ is just making this team so much more inconsistent than they already were.

I don’t understand why House is getting minutes while Harti hasn’t even see the floor. house has done nothing. He doesn’t even seem to want to be with the team. Just trade him or get someone else. Even a G league player anything other than house. Chooses to not shoot wide open threes. Makes dumb fouls moves whenever ro messed up the spacing and just doesn’t seem that engage with the team.

Capela just playing so weak that’s why Harti should get some minutes at least. I’m getting tired of D’Antoni rotations. He also messed up the chemistry or flow of the team.
    and what is tucker doing praising or playing so nicely with Melo. And his shooting the 3 or making open 3s is none existent now. we do ask too much from him but he does make silly fouls all the time. At least let it go and accept he made the fouls he always complains on obvious fouls. How many offensive fouls on his picks does he need to get before he understand how to set the pick??

We really need to move from House. He shouldn’t be starting or getting so many minutes.
    We need to stop sitting Russ. The standings are too close and if we go on a 5 game losing streak we will move down to 8.

We need to get more help for Harden. Make trades anything. Even cutting Nene and Green if needed. And definitely trade or cut House. but this cheap owner won’t do it either. I wish we could make petitions to move from this owner and get someone who is willing to spend and help the team instead of helping his wallet.

I this team won’t do much with Tillman. He has messed up everything since he got here and just keeps opening his mouth. No class at all

11. PWR

PWR Member

Coming out of halftime playing dumb already

12. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Rockets are a 'win now' team like the Texans.

Rockets will surge !!

13. vick

vick Member

Rockets look like a old, short, tired team. With no energy. No one looks like they want to play basketball. Looks like they would rather be at home, watching a movie, and drinking a beer.

daywalker02 likes this.
  14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

We are getting 0 whistles tonight too.

icewill36 likes this.
  15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Or he is just having a bad season, IIRC he had some good games earlier the season.

16. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

I agree. I wouldn't normally be this negative, but we've been so inconsistent all season. Look at our last 10 games. We've lost to the Warriors, Pelicans, Grizzlies, OKC, should have lost to the Hawks and now getting blown out by the Trail Brazers. All scrub teams this season. I wouldn't mind if we lost to a good team like the Bucks, Lakers or the Clippers. But we're literally losing to scrub teams.

That's because we don't have a good defensive coach or enough defensive minded players. Our team is too short.... and we don't have enough depth.

This is what happens when you rely on one man to win your games.... you eventually get caught out and start losing games back-to-back.

MrSabotage likes this.
  17. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

Is Westbrook going to take off and score us 40 plus points and hit a **** ton of 3pt pointers? No.

18. lionaire

lionaire Member

Imagine paying money to watch this team live lmao

ak99999 and Houstunna like this.
  19. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

It makes me want the team to fire MDA and I think he has been a good coach, but Jesus, this is rough.

20. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I am seriously wondering when Green is coming back!!

Rocket River