1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Full James Harden Highlights - 37 points, 12 assists 10/31/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Nero

Nero Member

I was wondering who was going to be the first to suggest that - if it wasn't you, I was going to.

I don't care what position on the floor he plays, if the guy can run the offense, and be a plus value mismatch, then they should try it. Let TD play defense and spot up for jumpers, because when he is trying to run the offense, it is a train wreck.

Put the ball in White's hands and find out he can make good decisions and good passes. His history says he can do it, and who cares if he can't defend 1's, let TD do that. It works in our favor - you think the other team's 4 is going to come out and defend White at the point? Not likely, and if they try to defend him with a guard, it's already over.

I dunno, just seems like it may be a better solution to start thinking about instead of suffering along with Douglas.

2. stefanb

stefanb Member

I was skeptical about Harden a little bit and even more Lin. After this game they proved that they are the real deal. They are going to really mesh together in no time. Sure maybe we over payed a little bit and it was a risk trading a rookie like Jeremy Lamb because you never know what he might blossom into, but the more I look at it, it seems like a great trade. I'll take my chances with James Harden all day. He was in the shadow of not only Kevin Durant, but that ball hog Russell Westbrook that calls himself a point guard. Now he can flourish as a leader on the Rockets. In the next few weeks, we'll see who will be the true leader of this Rockets team. I'm excited that we're finally relevant. I might be overreacting but things are really starting to come together. We're still missing a couple of pieces but overall, we are definitely headed in the right direction. We are sailing with the wind now, instead of against it like the passed few years.

3. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

Thanks Clutch!!! Was at work so couldn't see the game at all. Checking the game through the Yahoo app.

Man awesome debut. Shocked me a little bit!!! But more pumped than when I heard about the trade.

4. eman

eman Contributing Member

Thank you, Clutch. Most impressive: the man's passing. That pump-fake, dribble-drive, right-handed kick-out like a freakin' laser beam to Delfino's shot pocket was the stuff dreams are made of.

5. CONAN 888

CONAN 888 Rookie

Can't wait what to see what happens next!!!

6. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

Harden's quickness is amazingly deceptive. This could be a REALLY fun season to watch.

7. rumelian

rumelian Member

I am so excited about Hardensanity.

Houston ! , Most probably we have landed on a superstar. Maybe 2

I imagine Lin and Harden in an All-Star game.

8. DXtreme

DXtreme Member

This is so nice, alot of work making the vid, thanks

9. rocketsfan7

rocketsfan7 Member

Harden has the quiet demeanor of someone who is at the top of his field and is all about business. The man is an assassin.

And the question that the ESPN host asked him post game probing his reason for choosing HR (no title, more money) vs OKC (title, less money) was a valid question. Harden declined to answer it, and may never answer it. I see his point. Winning and titles are not everything. There comes a time in everyone's lives when you have to venture out and prove to yourself what your made of. Long live the assassin.

10. H-Rockets

H-Rockets Member

Got a harden watching this linsane highlights!! Thanks nice video.

11. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

What impressed me most was that Harden didn't flop.

And Asik can make acrobatic layups. That's a good sign.

12. mfgarza

mfgarza Contributing Member

wow...it's good to have a Star again..There's hope!!! like Bill said, he's a 80 million bargain..

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Here's another wow! It's hard to believe we've got ths guy. Someone pinch me so I'll be sure I'm not dreaming.

14. <3myrockets

<3myrockets Contributing Member

he is so deceivingly quick and strong...matched up with a calm demeanor and zero complaining. keep it up james!

15. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

THANKS for the highlights, CLUTCH. I missed the game.
    MAN... Harden carries the ball so much. I can't believe they don't call it. :eek:

Also, WTH is up with our defense...? 90 points by the middle of the fourth quarter? :confused:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/80nzpwqac4E?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. Krizzle

Krizzle Member

ive seen this highlight reel like three times already.

He can really ball.

17. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Yes, it was on Halloween. cant' make this up. And he followed this up with 45pts in his second game on 14-19 shooting.

Here's Clutch's vid in the OP, since links from old bbs don't work that well.

B-Bob, DonKnock and Patience like this.