[ClutchFans] A Win Streak? Rockets kick Knicks 104-96

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

<a href="http://rockets.clutchfans.net/816/houston-rockets-new-york-knicks/">A Win Streak? Rockets drop Knicks 104-96</a>

1 person likes this.
  2. k-money

k-money Member

lets just hope so.

3. rockergordon

rockergordon Member

I was at the game. I noticed that Chuck Hayes was trying to motivate the squad more than anyone else.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota Contributing Member

Good recap, agree with most of it.

;)

DD

5. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

I don't get how NBA.com did not include us in their top plays. I think in the 2nd quarter alone we could have landed 4 plays in the top 10 (top 5 today).

6. PeppermintCandy

Thanks Clutch.

Watching the replay, I'm really impressed with the ball movement of the starting lineup. Lowry does a great job initiating it, but Martin, Battier, Scola, and Miller are all guys who know how to share the rock.

7. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

Thank you so much Clutch! This really helps people like me in Indonesia who only have access to 3 NBA game per week and slow internet for stream. Looking forward on seeing Highlights like this!

8. sefril

sefril Member

wow! another indonesian on this forum!

lo dari daerah mana? gw jakarta.. sejak kapan suka Rockets? :grin: :grin:

9. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

LoL! Another Indonesian on the forum! It's hard for me to find a Rockets fan here in Indonesia. Been a Rockets fan since 1992 because I lived there, and watched the Rockets lifted the trophy twice when I'm there! It was a great experience although I was only 7-8 years old in that time. After the second trophy in 1995 I have to go back to Indonesia and never had the chance to go back to Houston. But I will be in Toyota Center in the future!!

(Sorry OOT, My Indonesian friend asked since when I root for the Rockets)

Pokoknya gw Rockets sejati deehh. Lo sejak kapan? Gw di jakarta juga, di bintaro! Jakarta mananya lo? :grin: :grin:

10. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

please let this be the beginning of a win streak. please. i'd take 10 games...please!

11. LG7

LG7 Member

omg, watch the video around 3:40-3:42 when Mill made a beautiful pass to Martin for the easy layup, Bullard got so excited, so excited that he said: are you *****ing me? then when he realized what he said, he repeated with " are you kidding me?"

i loled so hard, thought it was funny.

12. Artie_Fufkin

Artie_Fufkin Member

Pretty sure he said, "Are you kidding me" twice..

13. albuster

albuster Member

The ball movement and passing was just plain awesome. 28 assists is truly incredible and I am proud to say that I watched and enjoyed every one of them. If the Rockets play this way and keep up their defensive intensity then there should be no reason why they can't run a long winning streak.

14. rocketsmetalspd

Great Win. Now it is on to the Bulls, Last year Rose had his way with Brooks but I believe it will be a different with Lowry playing him. We will get to see Noah vs. Miller :grin:

15. LG7

LG7 Member

really? i mean... i couldn't believe my ears at the first neither... then i listened to it again and again... the first time really sounded like s***ing to me...

o well... maybe it's just me or the background sounds... :)

16. BradMiller

BradMiller Member

i heard it too :mad:

17. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

I went and listened to the video just to listen for this, and I think he said "are you shetting me" the first time as well.

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

watch Jordan Hill's reaction at 5:22 and tell me that isn't him enjoying watching the Knicks get beat down.

19. sefril

sefril Member

wow.. what a great experience you had there.. :grin:

gw suka Rockets dari taun 1993 atau 1994, dulu pas gw SD sering maen basket dan idola gw Hakeem Olajuwon.. :grin: jadi fans deh sampe sekarang.. hahaha.. eh email aja daripada OOT terus.. apa kita bikin subforum aja buat orang Indo? tapi gw rasa isinya ntar cuma dua orang aja.. :grin:

btw, sorry for OOT..

20. sefril

sefril Member

ah iya gw lupa nambahin.. gak bisa edit post sih.. gw tinggal di Antasari, deket Kemang.. Bintaro mananya nih? dulu gw sering maen dan nginep di rumah temen di Jalan Kesehatan.. :grin: