1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

club suites at toyota center?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kubli9, Sep 15, 2003.

1. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i have a friend who might be thinking of getting a suite at the new toyota center. i know there are some people that are close to the rockets org. here and maybe people that have a suite.
    well the question is what the price range of the club suites?

2. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I think it was 250,000.

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Per game.

4. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Last I heard, they ran from $150,000 to $250,000. The center court suites - the best one's - have sold out already.

Just to clear up what could be confusing, there are three "upscale" seating options:

1. Traditional Suite

This is like the suites everyone saw at the open house. They are 12-15 seats and open to the floor.

2. Courtside Suite

These are actually underneath the lower bowl with no view of the court, however, those who purchase those suites get courtside seats in the area between the baselines to go with the suite.

3. Club Seats

The club seats are any seats downstairs between the baselines on both sides. They are just regular seats - no suite - but they come with things like parking passes in the garage and access to the club level restaurants and bars.

5. World B Free

World B Free Member

I was at the open house, and I was told $35,000 for the season

not sure that is correct, but that is what I was told

6. SLA

SLA Member

That's fairly cheap!!! Anyone else hear this? I would buy it then for one season..

7. mrgoubople1

mrgoubople1 Member

Daum, even $35000 is a ton of money for sports seats. I don't see how anyone can afford that.

8. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

Tim, here's one more rich guy that you can rip off :D

9. SaVeThEpIgS88

SaVeThEpIgS88 Member

Well some reasons they can afford it is becuz they have mucho dinero... And well thats basically the only reason.... The green is what gets you these seats...

10. Rockets_Truth

Rockets_Truth Contributing Member

I dont think Think I could ever spend $35,000 on basketball tickets even if I was a rich man. I would keep thinking about all the other stuff I could use that money for.

11. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

It would only be $60 a ticket at $35,000. (41 games x 15 seats / 35.000)

12. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I think these are sold out already

13. Rockets_Truth

Rockets_Truth Contributing Member

Ok I didn't know it was for 15 seats now. I guess that would be a pretty good deal if you have 14 other friends and family members who put in their share of the money. Not bad. :cool:

14. Rocket Fan

Rocket Fan Member

dont those suites sometimes cost x amount of dollars PLUS you have to buy the 15 tickets or whatever.. I have no idea about rockets or basketball but I thought that's how it was in football.. maybe I'm wrong (which is probably the case)

15. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

The Luxury Suites that they have at the rockets arena are 250,000 you can see the information on the rockets page on ESPN.com.

Club Level Tickets are $175.00 a piece which are pretty much sold out.

16. Houstonrocketss

I think when you rent out a suite for the year you have to sign a 5 year contract for starters.

250,000 a year is alot of money but isnt that suite also for every concert or event that comes to town as well?

17. Tim

Tim Member

Almost all of the suites include all the concerts. This has been a HUGE selling point. The only ones that don't include concerts are the ones that would be located behind the stage -- those are priced differently and sold as "basketball only" suites.

The prime location suites (center, lower tier) are priced at $250K, and they sold quickly. The prices on the others varies by location.

And our club seats are priced between $125 and $175. And, yes, they are pretty much sold out. We'll begin the season with a waiting list for the club.

We also have a lot more affordably priced seats in the new building than we did in the old one. The lowest priced lower bowl seats are now $35 instead of $46. And we'll have 3,400 seats at $20 or less. And you get an even better price if you buy them as part of a ticket package.

Tim

18. oj411

oj411 Member

I just got a e-mail from the Rockets saying that there are suites available for rent on a per game basis but you need to contact them for more info.