1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clear path to the Finals in the East?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by daywalker02, May 8, 2016.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It sure looks like the Cavs are cruising to the Finals

like the good times when King James was @South Beach (well, mostly)

EC Finals opponent: Inconsistent Raptors or his buds from Miami (possible 4-2)

No jinx intended as I am just leaning towards nobody in the East (no homer from any team although I might root for King James or DWade in the Finals)

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

Leastern Conference — same as it ever was!

3. Jontro

Jontro Member

That superteam would make any team look like Rec League. They will steamroll Warriors, Spurs or Thunder in the finals.

4. hvic

hvic Member

Cavs were able to beat Spurs and Thunders only for one game only in the regular season and they were unable to win against the Warriors. I doubt the cavs will be able to sweep any of the top 3 teams on the west unless someone has an injury.

5. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

The Cavs dominated the East in the playoffs last year too without Love in the Semifinals and ECF. That conference did show some improvement in the regular season, but overall it's still a joke.

6. Oracle

Oracle Member

You can include Portland to that list as well.

7. i3artow i3aller

8. BackdoorHarden

They will get to face Heats or Rap without 2 of the best center in the league.

No, Lebron isn't lucky

9. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

Fail at trolling...as if people don't remember what happened with Cav's injuries last Finals.