1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Embiid and the Sixers taking on Brunson and the Knicks -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[Cinema] Sherlock Holmes 2: A Game of Shadows

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by percicles, Jul 12, 2011.

1. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Guy Ritchie is going for the bucks. Nothing wrong with that. I think he's a better director when he's not writing his scripts.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lNxhpNpnAkk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. percicles

Trailer #2

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oVsrBDmCD40" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Dei

Dei Member

Didn't like the first one. It's just too fantastic like Van Hellsing.

4. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

First one was awesome, just for Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law's chemistry alone. Definitely looking forward to this.

5. Astrosfan183

Astrosfan183 Member

First one was ok, but I definitely saw potential for a sequel. I'll watch this one. More excited for the BBC series to come back though

6. Ender120

Ender120 Contributing Member

Fantastic how?

7. percicles

Well we'll see how this movie does. I still sustain that the only reason for the original being a major hit was on account of Avatar overflow.

8. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Nah, it had more going for it than that.
    -It's Sherlock Holmes
    -It's sexy
    -It's Robert Downy Jr (he's hot right now)
    -It's Guy Ritchie

9. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

I never read the books but supposedly this version of Holmes was closer to how Sir Arthur had written him. But after seeing the BBC Sherlock, I'm much more hooked on that version. 2nd season was supposed to show by the end of this year, but it was postponed to early 2012.