1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chron] T-Mac laid out with back pain

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by room4rentsf, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

i know, right? people hate t-mac for that toronto game but don't judge harden the same way.

you deserve some rep!

2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Mods dont want me to act bad. Mods will punish me. All I want you to do is answer that simple question?

3. conquistador#11

not all is gloom rockets fans. tmac and yao will be back. besides so much to look forward to in houston. we might lost the world series but we will winning one soon by 2014 we will have at least 2 pennants, brehs.

4. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Umm...Harden has never quit like that. TMac violated a code of all sports with what he did. When it comes to dogging it, Randy Moss isn't even at that level. It would be as if Randy never even crossed the line of scrimmage on his snaps. You couldn't find TMac anywhere on the screen for all the minutes he played. And at no time was there ever any visible sign of pain.

The Toronto game argument has an always will boil down to those who actually watched the game vs those who heard about it. If you were watching the game as it happened, then you know that it will go down forever as a black mark on McGrady's career. If you didn't watch the game, then you still leave open room for the McGrady apologist.

5. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

What pairing would you rather have: Harden and Yao or Tmac and Dwight? Dream and SF3 need not be factored into this comparison.

6. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Tmac said he was hurt and he also collided with Rick. I understand his frustration. Hell Kobes done the same bull****, hell in the ****ing playoffs he did that.Harden ... nuff said. I can't respect somebody for lack of effort like that. I have never seen ****tier effort shown by athletes like that other than the all star game.

7. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Dream and Franchise. Only because Dream >>>> everyone

8. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

This exactly what we needed. I mean what better way to spend time than to argue old ass arguments?

Dumbass noobs

9. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Waste of your good time to even indulge that ridiculousness.

10. Raven

Raven Member

It sure would improve quality if there were a way to remove thread bump privileges, to still be able to post, but not have the post bump the thread.

11. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

That's sort of why I said they need not be factored into it. You pair Dream with Verne Troyer and that team is still a contender to win the title.

12. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I'm fine to agree on disagreeing but just get this, if we are going to use the same token on one person, let's use it both ways. Harden is doing big things this year.

13. joeson332

joeson332 Member

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan all these injuries :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

14. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

but do you even lift, bruh?

15. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

So alpha brooooo :rolleyes:

16. seeingred

seeingred Member

for what it's worth (not much) i like seeing these old threads from time to time. Some are more relevant than others, but it's nice to see a time capsule from 2005 (or earlier). this will slide back down into obscurity.

17. delishman

delishman Member

This is when things started to get sad...

But then he met the Waco doctor!

18. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It is hard to root for Tracy and Rockets on this fan board so it is better to just select one of them. And you know the answer.

20. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

And all it would take was one slap to the back of Steve's head for him to remember he was a gamma pretending to be an alpha.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.