1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[chron] New faces, old questions.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by seclusion, Sep 25, 2007.

1. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

http://blogs.chron.com/franblinebury/2007/09/new_faces_old_questions.html

2. GoatBoy

GoatBoy Member

Is there any possibility of some kind of open session here in Austin?

3. rocketsmetalspd

That would be nice. I wish they would do it for fans in Austin and have during a Friday or Saturday. :)

4. thewaterox

thewaterox Contributing Member

Yes there are big questions to be answered for this Rockets team to take it to the next level and become contenders. Despite all the extra talent it still going to come down to Yao and T-mac on how far this team will go. Tracy can't defer to his teammates with the game on the line he has to step up and we need the same from Yao. He has to fight for those big rebounds.

I hope Scola comes in ready to contribute because we'll need a strong season from him also. The main thing is to go into the playoffs with all our guys healthy and ready to make some noise I just hope we don't draw the Mavs or Spurs in the first round.

5. Barkley

Barkley Member

We cannot be sure about anything but we can be very excited. If our team stay healthly it's gonna be a really nice and interestin' season.

6. Coca Cola Scola

I hate articles that list a series of questions...... stick your neck out and take a position of what you think the answers might be. We already know the questions.

7. SLrocket

SLrocket Contributing Member

i just cant wait til oct 9th. then my grades start to fall as i come home waiting for the rockets game, then lie in agony after a defeat. but heres to hoping we wont have many of those this year :D

8. rockets34

rockets34 Member

I like the blatant disregard for Rafer as the potential starter at the point with only Francis, James, and Brooks mentioned as vying for the starting job.

9. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Wow, is it October yet :eek:

10. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

This will in fact be the best october of my life. My birthday, My Rockets, My physics talk, soo much is coming up! I am losing it waiting. :D

11. ThePrivate

ThePrivate Member

Face it, the Rockets don't want Rafer on the team, much less the starting PG!

They know that even if teams don't want to trade for Rafer right now, injuries will happen and some team will eventually come calling!

12. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

haha,your really pesimistic :D

13. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

- Can Fran Blinebury ever become a good sportswriter?

Most of us know the answer.