1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Walker: Fuel to my Fire "Undrafted"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Samdogg36, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Samdogg36

Samdogg36 Member

2. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

PJ III all over again.

3. vjohnson

vjohnson Member

don't even think he has played much during summer league so far so i doubt that we keep him if he's not even playing.

4. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

When he plays all he does is good things. I'd like to see more.

1 person likes this.
  5. Samdogg36

Samdogg36 Member

He has a ton of upside, an elite athlete who will hustle his butt off. Needs more minutes for sure.

6. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

We don't have room for guys like him.... Rockets are a team trying to win a championship now, we have two superstar hof talents elite role players and a deep deep bench.... A lot of you guys want to get rid of kpap and think he's garbage but I can guarantee you guys he's a better player and prospect then any guy on the summer league team.... Think about that.

7. D-rock

D-rock Member

8. MtthwPnngbtn

MtthwPnngbtn Member

Like the way you said all that. :cool:

9. Zbed

Zbed Member

He barely got minutes in college and to be honest all he can do is dunk on offense however he can protect the rim and he is pretty skinny and would get man handled down low

10. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

He really should play with a chip on his shoulder. I mean, how DARE they not draft him? Not many sophmores managed 4.7ppg and 3.5rpg while weighing just 208lbs at the center position.

He got screwed.

[hope he plays angry with the Vipers and makes it - good luck to him!! But did he really think he would get drafted? The NBA hasn't had more than 2 rounds for a long time...]

11. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

At Summer league, I noticed that he and Christian Wood look like twins almost. Walker is stronger and appears to be the better athlete of the two, but he isn't as talented as Christian Wood. I would love to see them both with the Vipers.

12. Samdogg36

Samdogg36 Member

Even if it is getting a chance with the Vipers that is fine with me. I think he can polish his game and add more to his frame. I think he has the potential to be an elite defender one day and I hope it's with the Rockets.