1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Haynes: “I’ve been told Houston is not a realistic option for LeBron”

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rudy, Jun 7, 2018.

1. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Windhorst was just on a hoop collective podcast saying LeBron doesn’t want to play with young players or players that can’t shoot.

Basically narrowed it down to Houston, Boston or staying in Cleveland.

Said Cavs would be open to Opt in and trade scenario as long as they got some sort of non Anderson based haul in return.

Starts at 53:30
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast...://www.espn.com/espnradio/podcast?id=23728000

Deuce, Nook, joshuaao and 6 others like this.
  2. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

LeBron hates Houston and Clutchfans......just kidding.

LeBron wants his own team. Not join Hardens team. Lakers are going scorched earth....Lakers become LeBrons
    team with Paul George his side-kick. If Kawhi wants to go to your team....you try to work it out. If not Kawhi a Laker, then
    the Lakers will add DeAndre Jordan or Cousins or some other talent. Maybe Durant.

lw17 likes this.
  3. Sanity2disChaos

I don’t see how Boston is even a option with Irving there and yet to play any significant playoff minutes from him. The celts basically have two prime pieces that haven’t smelled the court together yet and Hayward is .

I see Houston or Cleveland with LA being a distant 3rd. LA would have to gut and trade all the scrubs currently on their roster to be in the Same realm as Houston.

4. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Windhorst literally just said the exact opposite of what you’re saying. Said LeBron doesn’t want to be “piece A” in a rebuild

5. igotwhipscollectingdust

Philly has a chance for sure. They have assets they can flip into a guy like Kawhi. That would definitely entice Bron.

6. Sanity2disChaos

If LA can get PG, Cousins and Lebron.... they still would loose to the Warriors and barely hang with our rockets.

lw17 likes this.
  7. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Man gtfoh. You don't know what Lebron wants. Stop pretending

Do you know what conclusion you can make about Lebron? He always makes basketball decisions first. This ain't about some petty childish I'm the man type BS. This is about beating a historically great team in GS that is just getting effin started.

I understand that it isn't a lock but we have a legit shot.. we are actually the favorite.

luckyman76 and everyday eddie like this.
  8. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Smoke n mirrors. We will see how it plays out. Wouldn’t be the first time pundits have been used for misdirection.

9. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Your little heart is going to be broken because you are a little b*****. Since when has LeBron said anything whoa s***
    towards Houston. LeBrons wife wants to be in their house by 2018 on a more permanent basis. Do I need to bring
    up that article? Google it b****.

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

What he said. I think I'm already tired of the LeBroller-coaster :D or maybe more specifically how now everyone has a LeBron source or they got his number, they know what he's thinking, where he's going, what he wants, how he feels...

This ****'s only gonna ramp up, maybe starting Saturday (if they lose tomorrow).

BigShasta likes this.
  11. sammy

You must be a Lakers fan. "He bought a house!! OMFG.. he bought two houses!!"

As far as the name calling goes, I won't partake. Just know this.. my life > your life. <shrug>

The Rockets aren't desperate so nobody will be heart-broken. Now, go eat a Snickers.

DonKnock likes this.
  12. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

Haynes said Ariza could take a paycut to join Golden state as well lol

joshuaao, lw17 and BigShasta like this.
  13. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

This was all just hypotheticals and they ultimately said no great options

14. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

15. sammy

16. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

o_O

17. HP3

HP3 Member

LOL alright man. Like others have said, I'm not gonna dismiss what hes saying but boy I really dont like that dude.

DonKnock and buffalobills!!! like this.
  18. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

This is how Windhorst talks to “avoid getting aggregated”.

And yes, there are no done deal options. Including staying put on the Cavs. But I think they laid out the tiers of interest fairly clearly

luckyman76 and dmoneybangbang like this.
  19. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

Did they ask Lebron at the middle of a playoffs?Try Asking lebron again after he got swept by GSW.

20. J.R.

J.R. Member

Fathorse gotta stop with that.

Compared to Cleveland, all the rumored teams are better options than Cleveland.

Because he can't build Golden State 2.0 or better, "Welp, no great options out there! Better stay put in Cleveland!" ... No.

luckyman76, Vivi and DonKnock like this.