1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    The Timberwolves are roughing up the Nuggets, can they hold on for a Game 2 win? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Check out the new Kidd on the block!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketsfan34, Dec 28, 1999.

1. rocketsfan34

rocketsfan34 Contributing Member

Steve Francis had 5 pts, 12 assists, 3 TOs, and 7 rebounds. Who says he is a ball hog????? Be happy guys we have a prototype guard now, not an Iverson. Could be bad if you wanted one. At least we know we have a point guard that doesn't ball hog anymore.

2. Francis3

Francis3 Member

His shot wasnt on tonight but he found a way to get the other players involved. He is a amazing player. But mobley.. I just want to kill his ****en ass.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Nope, now all we have is a ball hogging 40 percent shooting 2 guard.

The more things change..the more they remain the same...(sigh)

DaDakota

4. green smurf

green smurf Member

for once i agree w/ your francis3 ...i don't know why rudy doesn't put the smack down on mobes after the numerous times he's chunked up crappy shots

5. 2Sandwiches

2Sandwiches Guest

dang I didn't know he had THAT many assists!

and guess what guys, HES A ROOKIE! HES ONLY GONNA GET BETTER!

------------------
    "I definetely envision my whole career here. I envision moving from my small house to a mansion somewhere in River Oaks.One day, I'll have a big, old house.My baby Rottweiler will be a big dog.I'll start and finish my career like Dream."
    STEVE FRANCIS IS OURS FOR KEEPS BABY!

6. alaskansnowman

Yo 2 sandwiches! You left out a bit on your quote.

<strong>"Cuttino is gonna have to live at least 2 houses away from me.</strong>-Steve Francis in the same article.