1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[CHAZ] Seattle Autonomous Zone

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Astrodome, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Where is this antifa you speak of?

2. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

The United States is a failed concept. The right and left will never coexist in peace. The biggest action to admitting an issue is calling the issue what it is. 2020 has made it clear the USA needs to be defunded as a country. We will only hate each other more to prolong this failed United States concept ...we hate each other. Nothing will change that. Now let’s sit at a table and discuss how to divorce the nation amicably

3. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

Things had been escalating between the police and protesters for a week.

#43 Chilly_Pete, Jun 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  4. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

The greatest superpower the world has ever seen needs to admit it's a failed concept?

[​IMG]

DVauthrin and conquistador#11 like this.
  5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

For the life of me, I can't understand why this is so hard to grasp for in this country. An ungodly amount of guns + high rates of poverty and inequality ='s a state of chaos for both citizens and cops.

That being said, reforms for training, police culture, and a stricter vetting is also critical.

DVauthrin and Nook like this.
  6. ROXRAN

All you have to do is turn on the news , cnn, fox and see it’s a left vs right culture, no separation no peace

7. ROXRAN

Btw I saw the Antifa militant standing guard with a very cheap SW AR15 rifle that looks like he never shot on the outskirts of the barricade, if this is the best you left have at a armed revolution y’all are in trouble lol

8. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

It's that way because people are manipulated by the wealthy (who owns the media companies) to think in a certain way. As long as we keep fighting each other the rich can keep plundering.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  9. Nook

Nook Member

We have this concept called due process.

10. ROXRAN

But they are not part of the USA so they have less protections now. Read their cardboard sign you goof

Nook likes this.
  11. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Good question. What is a rightwing extremist group anyway? I’m a little confused because lately all I hear is Trump voters are right wing extremists.
    Could this bloc of Trump voters be rightwing extremists too?

12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Get that common sense de-escalation noise outta here! :D

Nook likes this.
  13. ROXRAN

When we do the separation papers my only request is to keep the southeast part of the US, the left can have the northwest, michigan and new York and a few New England states ...Texas, Tennessee and Florida must be part of the republic... a new militarized border will be implemented but given we will be neighbors we still need to be cordial and work together on trade

14. ROXRAN

Imagine how happy we all will be as we separate based on political ideology and values. This is the right way forward ...admit it

15. generalthade_03

The problem is after the divorce, the left side will be climbing the walls that the right side erected to keep them out. Can you imagine living on the left side with no police force? Nobody is working so there are no tax revenues, populations growth will be zero because you will have people aborting their babies left and right. No military to defend yourselves against the lowly Canadians( no offense Canadians) trying to take over your Target stores. In the meantime, the right side will be so prosperous and free because we live by the principle “Make America Great Again”.

16. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

My issue is that if there is somebody claiming to be able to enact any kind of punishment on anybody, essentially acting as an enforcer in the area, then there is no longer an autonomous zone. At that point it's an unruly gang territory.

And yes, I am a Yang guy. But I believe in law and order, I Believe In following the law, and I believe that if you don't follow the law then you deserve to be punished. I believe in peaceful protesting, and I'm amazed at what all this protesting has done. I also believe the things are getting a little bit carried away at this point. I think in some cities, and some situations, the root cause of all this is getting lost.

Corrosion likes this.
  17. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Doesn't seem like there are crimes or major issue there... 911 still being respond to so not a lack of access but a choice to not confront. So unless there are crimes or people living there want them out, why not just let them be. Have a dialogue even maybe. It probably will die down on its own in short time. And maybe there is more trust afterward.

Nook and Two Sandwiches like this.
  18. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Well I can back him up with my DDM4 V11. No problem at all.

Nook likes this.
  19. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

son and daughter, father and mother, friends and neighbors... literally families and friends co-existing as left and right. Sure, some becomes bad enough to not talk to each other, but I'm quite sure many aren't at that level. Source: my experience.

20. generalthade_03

I live north of Seattle and Seattle has been dying for awhile now. The police are basically neutered by the dumbass mayor and her band of criminals the city council. Morale have never been poorer at the depleted force of the Seattle PD. Many officers simply quit because they can no longer do their jobs. This doofus mayor has ordered them to stand down and not arresting anyone and turned Seattle the once beautiful Emerald city into a giant homeless encampments. Everytime I go into Seattle, I have to fend for myself. Congrats to you liberals, the destruction of America continues.

#60 generalthade_03, Jun 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    HROZ likes this.