1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chants for game 6

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ChenZhen, Apr 26, 2004.

1. ChenZhen

ChenZhen Contributing Member

We will take it in LA and bring game 6 back to TC. I have good Rockets instincts through the years and I just know we will win it on Wednesday.

The question is this: What kind of quick and easy chants from the crowd do you want to hear at the TC when we play in game 6 on Saturday?

After Boki blocked Karla and he got pissed, I just wished we would have chanted "KAR-LA, KAR-LA" and get into his head a little bit. Instead of the generic "Beat LA" chants, what sort of original chants do you like to hear at the TC?

If I hear "Kar-la" from the crowd in game 6, I will donate 30 bucks to Cf.net. :)

2. Rivaldo2181

Rivaldo2181 Contributing Member

How about "KARLA KARLA KARLA, STILL NO RINGS!!!"

3. ChenZhen

ChenZhen Contributing Member

Not bad...just a little long though. "No-Rings" might be good.

What Karla said about our team, we've got to do something to make him feel uncomfortable. Shaq and Kobe are good people compared to that devil Malone.

4. rocketsmetalspd

Karla Ahole, Karla Ahole, Karla Ahole!!!:D

5. Willis25

Willis25 Contributing Member

IF there is a game 6.... there WILL be a game 7

6. Rivaldo2181

Rivaldo2181 Contributing Member

I'll give you Shaq is a good person but I can't give you Kobe. I HATE Phony Kobe almost as much as Karla Malon. Kobe is so Arrogant and phonie. He tries to imitate everything MJ did from the way he talks to the way he carries himself on the court and everything else. He gets every single call from the ref regardless of wether it is a foul or not. Peace.