1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chandler Parsons trash talking Draymond Green, Mark Jackson

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MiracleShot, Mar 17, 2013.

1. MiracleShot

MiracleShot Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="es"><p>“@<a href="https://twitter.com/jacksonmark13">jacksonmark13</a>: @<a href="https://twitter.com/chandlerparsons">chandlerparsons</a> Congrats on a great year. GREAT seeing U 2night!!!!!<a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23Warriors">#Warriors</a>”just be glad u don't have to c us again.</p>&mdash; Chandler Parsons (@ChandlerParsons) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChandlerParsons/status/313479062314184704">18 de marzo de 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="es"><p>Chandler Parsons spoke of an "irrelevant" rookie that talked trash after the game. It was Draymond Green. Video: <a href="http://t.co/HKe4qGhdGU" title="http://bit.ly/ZCfk41">bit.ly/ZCfk41</a></p>&mdash; ClutchFans.net (@clutchfans) <a href="https://twitter.com/clutchfans/status/313478582406094848">18 de marzo de 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. MiracleShot

MiracleShot Member

3. crimmy88

crimmy88 Member

he definitely mad

4. PopItRockets

PopItRockets Member

Yup just posted this in the game thread this might turn out to be a rivalry

5. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

lmfao

Everything about this is hilarious to me.

6. muas2010

muas2010 Member

Only if the teams are relevant. Right now, both teams does have the proper math to be both out of the playoffs....:grin:

7. instar

instar Member

LOL. CP better bounce back for utah game. literally Must Win game.

8. MFBTY

MFBTY Member

LOL. Why is he talking like it's his team that won the series 3-1? The rookie too? The same rookie that clotheslined Beverley 'cause he couldn't play D?

Take a seat b****asses.

9. sophiaaa19

sophiaaa19 Member

Lol sit your irellavent ass down

10. amaru

amaru Member

Future rivalry?

11. jacoby

jacoby Member

It's only a rivalry if it's competitive.

12. sean joh

sean joh Member

good to see everyone in angry mood entering the playoffs battle

13. hocash

hocash Contributing Member

It's almost playoff time! Time for some healthy chippiness.

14. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    This is the first time I've seen a coach trying to start something on twitter with another player. Kind of silly if you ask me, especially after losing series 3-1. Yeah the Warriors kick the Rox ass tonight, but the Warriors could very well fall on their asses the next game and lose by 30. They are about as inconsistent if not a little more inconsistent as the Rox have been lately.

15. infinitidoug

infinitidoug Member

I like him angry.......no homo

16. Convictedstupid

Loooooooooooool.

We win the series 3-1 and the HEAD COACH is talking **** over twitter?

****ing beautiful.

1 person likes this.
  17. Takeoff

Takeoff Member

wow is this for real, is marc jackson, an nba head coach, taunting a player on twitter??? you have got to be kidding me.

or am i just reading too much into this and its just friendly banter btw the two..

im gonna go ahead and just assume hes being a d-bag! #3-1

18. haydenfisher342

My lil bro is a GSW fan and hate to say it but hes got the last laugh.... for some reason even though we got 3-1 on em and a record tying performance, It doesnt feel right. I hate Mark Jackson for some reason, you know the same reason you dont like Ramon Sessions, or Pau Gasol, something about them...like how he just looks funny....Squinting looking left and right, and muttering "yeh....Yeh" How he says "I didnt want to lay down" even though fouling is laying down. Maybe hes mad because Chandlers got mad honey dips and jeremy lin, I dont know. Maybe because hes short? I cant figure that out, and that is what bothers me the most, and for some reason in the back of my head I think mr Jackson knows this. He does enough to elude to the real reason why I hate him, and go back to confusing me again..... You know what??????? F*#@ the Lakers for real.

19. tzou88

tzou88 Member

The stream of conscious from this post makes me smile.

20. tminusrex

tminusrex Rookie

Parsons played like trash. If there is any defense on him, he crumbles.