1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[CF Original Song] Super Guo – Lin and Harden - Calling Red Rowdies/Members for Video Shoot

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Medicine N Music, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Medicine N Music

Medicine N Music Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Yw5A6E1XE3k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I just finished up my Lin and Harden song and was thinking about making a music video. I would like the video to consist of Lin/Harden highlights, Red Rowdies doing chants or crazy acts, solo shots, girls in Rockets gear, and Rockets fans (hopefully many clutchfans members). I would like to film part of this on Sunday, 2/10 early afternoon-ish. It would be nice to see Red Rowdies members dressed up and other members decked out in Rockets gear or holding signs.

Does anybody have ideas to where we can all meet up and maybe get some shots together for the video? I’m thinking in front of the Toyota Center (not sure which side). Any other ideas for the video?

Clutch, I gave you a shout out real early in the song, so you have to come out! Haha, I'm just playing. I do want to make this a clutchfans project though, and you can even put your clutchfans logo for a few seconds in the beginning of my video. It would also be nice if some of the main clutchfans members came, such as Carl Herrera, BimaThug, DaDakota (where you at?), etc.

BTW, we will NOT have a professional video production team. I have a Canon 600D HD cam, some lights, and other equipment to produce a semi-professional video. I have included my “Walgreens Swag” video below, so you can see what the quality will resemble. I’m actually a pharmacist (and future physician), so this is just a hobby for me.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7tW-dkBc95I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#1 Medicine N Music, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
    3 people like this.
  2. TriCkz

TriCkz Member

First!!!!!!

3. TriCkz

TriCkz Member

whats your twitter? I'll boost your views.

4. Medicine N Music

Supporting Member

Thanks buddy, but I don't have twitter (I know, I'm slackin). I do have facebook though and people can follow me on there. http://www.facebook.com/guoyu

5. TheRookets

TheRookets Rookie

Sorry my dude, this is terrible and not original. I would rather watch a full hour of Ho-chen tweets then finish the song.

6. Medicine N Music

Supporting Member

I meant the lyrics were original with an edited version of the beat. But it's cool, appreciate your comments.

7. platypus

platypus Member

There's something called constructive criticism if you don't have anything positive to say just dont say anything at all. No one likes a dick.

8. SportsFanatic

SportsFanatic Member

Really respect what you do and your effort. To be true though I wasn't really feeling the beat or the hook but the lyrics were spot on. Loved Walgreens swag btw

9. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

Good stuff man, not every body can come up with something half as good as what you wrote. Keep doing yo thang!

10. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Most important question - will the twins in the green and pink hats be there?

11. Medicine N Music

Supporting Member

Agreed.

Appreciate it!

I was hoping to get some new people, but I will ask just for you haha.

12. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

I guarantee if you put one of them in a Lin jersey, the other in a Harden jersey, and have them dancing around... your video will get a lot of views. Put all the 'new people' in the background dressed as fans/red rowdies. Bingo, formula for a winning video.

13. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

i didn't even notice they were twins.

you take the one in the green hat. i'll take the one with the pink hat.

14. rajbatman

rajbatman Member

haha...well said. haters gonna hate. Do your thing super Guo! Not bad at all! Good luck with the video shoot, will be looking out for it.

15. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

you do know DaDa been banned, right?

16. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

This!!!

17. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Deal. I like green hat better anyway.

18. Genesis

Genesis Contributing Member

Had to admit lines were pretty clever, entertaining watch sir!

19. Sherlockfever

Sherlockfever Rookie

great! i love it and pls keep up.

a good friend of mine has become a quasi-professional dancer after 7 years' hard work. I still remember her 1st year, huge contrast to today.

be passionate and persistent, you never know where you will arrive at.

20. cooljj_20

cooljj_20 Member

sample of black and yellow and replace the lyrics with lin and harden. I see what you did there.