1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Carlos Rogers now activated could the rockets luck be back?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Uprising, Dec 29, 2000.

1. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

With an agressive MO and Healthy Francis Mobley and Rogers, I think the rockets could be heading in the right direction again. Come on HOuston!! [​IMG] :d :0

------------------

2. DJ

DJ Member

Carlos Rogers will help the Rockets go on a winning streak. His energy, hustle and rebounding skills off the bench will be a big bonus for the Rockets.

------------------

3. Uprising

4. Uprising

Good thing about getting Carlos back is that he brings back the energy to the team but the sad..but not bad part of him coming back was the waiving of "PIG" Miller. Pig was fun to watch and he put soo much into playing. Atlest he got to see some time, although it was about 2 min in the loss to Seatle. Well, one positive thing is, at least he got his pay check. WHy was he even hired by the rockets?....because of the scare that our big men were getting sick? (Taylor, Thomas-with flu)

------------------

5. davo

davo Contributing Member

I know we are in trouble when you guys start heralding Carlos Rogers' return as the light at the end of the tunnel.

Uprising I have to disagree when you say with Carlos back and Mo playing well we will be improving defense and rebounds. Mo has had a good couple of nights on the boards but rebounding at BOTH ends is generally a weakness when he is in the game. It seems to me that he just does a terrible job of boxing out. Carlos won't do much to improve the situation - yes he hustles and I admire that, but he constantly gets out muscled when defending and rebounding.

------------------
    Maybe all the rulers are wrong.
    Current Rocket's Salary & Contract Info

6. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I smell a Strange but true rat

------------------
    "Its a good thing they don't make posters of European players"

-Walt Williams after getting "posterized" by Zan Tabak .

7. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

I think Los could help alot against a team like Dallas, but anything beyond that we'll have to wait and see.

------------------
    President of the Moochie Norris Fan Club - est. 99-00

8. rock

rock Member

It's not like Rudy would give Los any playing time anyway.

------------------

9. Uprising

It would be good to see Carlos to get some PT, so RudyT could see how Los would play. He might help...or he might make no difference. Either way i've got a feeliang that the losing streak is going to end tonight at Dallas.

------------------