1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Can the Rockets appeal Ariza/Green suspensions?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Jan 18, 2018.

?

If NBA has appealing process should Ariza/Green appeal suspension?

1. Yes

78.6%
  2. No

21.4%
  1. rockets13champs

In the NFL, Zeke had appealed his suspension and it got pushed back till late in the season. Do you think if Ariza appeals his suspension, the league can hold a hearing on Monday and he will be able to
    Play against Minny and Golden State?

Just wondering if NBA has an appeals process towards suspension we can really use this right now because Ariza didn’t do much all he did was yell aggressively.
    @Clutch

2. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Idk they should have gotten 1 game in my opinion. Green if he has to pay any fines or anything I’m sure the team will help out maybe harden will pay it.
    Ariza and green should have been able to play against the warriors
    If they got 2 games then Blake fake griffin should have gotten at least 1 game and Rivers too.

3. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I personally think that you do not want a short bench when you have two players returning from injury. Ideally you don't want them to play big minutes. This suspension forces D'Antoni's hand here. I'd either want the suspensions spaced apart or to appeal until Luc Mbah a Moute and Harden are healthy enough to play big minutes.

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I think that MDA and Moreeeeey should send a message back to the league offices and sit Harden and Paul with "injuries" during a nationally televised game. Heck, this coming Warriors game would be a good one. Or maybe the next Clips game (especially after the teams adds a goon to the end of the bench).

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree. Sit Harden out and Paul as well. Play scrubs and let the announcers talk about the incident all game since it will be a blowout. Let them talk about Blake and rivers not getting anything.

hibbetts likes this.
  6. Nivos

Nivos Member

I hope Dantoni will sit the team tonight and go with the vipers players as a protest.
    We need Harden to not play hard minutes, Paul needs a rest, Gordon to. Luc needs to be in a minutes restriction. We just got everyone healthy, dont push it Dantoni, I beg you.

pippendagimp likes this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Won't have enough time, the games are coming up next.

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

nope, those GS tickets cost hundreds of dollars

Morey and MDA would be giving the middle finger to the fans who paid good money to go the game

I wish they would try to pull some ish like that on Saturday...they’d better be prepared to give the fans a full refund if they decide not to go or 80-90% of the value of their tickets, free parking, and half off food and drinks with free re-fills if they do decide to go for some nonsense like that...

9. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Sitting their stars for a home game where the rockets jacked up their ticket prices sounds great.